Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rebel Bitch

Why is M following....

Not here for another rap feature. jj3 

She has become so predictable. A rap feature, a safe lead single, delivering a basic nonsensical trash that she wouldn't even touch in the past... I bet the next album album cover will be done by Mert & Marcus. She has stuck to the same people (Guy, Demo, Mert & Marcus).

She keeps defending herself and saying that she will  do what she wants and people can fuck off. That is OK, but I don't want her to talk about creativity and art  in interviews after album release, if she doesn't deliver that. 

I wish she would think outside  the box and surprise us. 

1 minute ago, Nocturn said:

Not here for another rap feature. jj3 

She has become so predictable. A rap feature, a safe lead single, delivering a basic nonsensical trash that she wouldn't even touch in the past... I bet the next album album cover will be done by Mert & Marcus. She has stuck to the same people (Guy, Demo, Mert & Marcus).

She keeps defending herself and saying that she will  do what she wants and people can fuck off. That is OK, but I don't want her to talk about creativity and art  in interviews after album release, if she doesn't deliver that. 

I wish she would think outside  the box and surprise us. 

Mte coffee1

59 minutes ago, Rebel Bitch said:

I will not forgive her if this happens scream2

Time to follow my footsteps and delete your Madonna stan badge IY4u7ps.png

And then we can live together happily in a land far far away, where Madonna will not exist for us anymore! IY4u7ps.png

30 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Time to follow my footsteps and delete your Madonna stan badge IY4u7ps.png

And then we can live together happily in a land far far away, where Madonna will not exist for us anymore! IY4u7ps.png

Send photo first jj2

If u r hot then we can live together jj2

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Heyy, wassup? IY4u7ps.png

Back off rat IY4u7ps.png

Anyways, she has done enough and she has nothing to prove. Let her release her trash now, as her legacy as a great artists was confirmed since the times of ROL

New hot artists as features won't help her.

I think people would be more interested if she would do a song with some older legendary artist, but she doesn't live in the past, although she did rehash a lot of things from the past in her music (MDNA, RH) and on tours(Erotica video on RH tour, Matador costumes, a new version of Gaultier costume on MDNA tour...). eve1 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.