Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kuba

Katy back in the studio?

There's a story from last night showing producer Ian Kirkpatrick and Nugget hanging out! He produced New Rules, Bad Liar and The Feeling!  jj2

Is KP5 coming sooner than we thought? 

7 minutes ago, Dan said:

yas2 

When is her tour over? 

The tour is over in late August I think! jj2 That depends on whether they'll be adding more dates as they go along though!

9 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Well American Idol starts airing next month so I wouldnt expect her to begin an album until after AI

She has a month off from touring now though, so it wouldn't be crazy to assume that she's in the very early stages of KP5, or at the very least a single or two. AI won't really affect her given that most of it is already recorded! 

7 minutes ago, Kuba said:

The tour is over in late August I think! jj2 That depends on whether they'll be adding more dates as they go along though!

Oooooh maybe KP5 2019/2020 :D yas2 

36 minutes ago, Kuba said:

She has a month off from touring now though, so it wouldn't be crazy to assume that she's in the very early stages of KP5, or at the very least a single or two. AI won't really affect her given that most of it is already recorded! 

Not the live shows

Just now, AGNTEA said:

She always took her time with records, which I personally prefer to fast cycles. But I'd like to see a fast Katy cycle!

Please hun don't forget to bring back your guiiiitar

She’s changing her routine now though. She doesn’t usually write on the road, but she is this time. So i’d assume Q3 or Q4 of next year

8 minutes ago, Kenya said:

She’s changing her routine now though. She doesn’t usually write on the road, but she is this time. So i’d assume Q3 or Q4 of next year

It would be good. If she follows up Witness with something good and quickly she'll have a chance.

8 minutes ago, Moonflower said:

It would be good. If she follows up Witness with something good and quickly she'll have a chance.

I think she’ll be fine. Her least successful era is miles better than some of these other girls. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.