Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

The Nofanne World Tour gross....

Not only was this cancelled due to poor ticket sales, the entire tour made less than HALF of gagas most successful tour way back in 2010....

Image result for lady gaga fall gif

In light of this significant lack of interest and fall from grace I ask you....has your fave peaked live? Is your fave barely alive?( mad5

The only artists who seem to be making any kind of touring sales are Taylor and Beyonce.... Both artists last tours grossed over $250m ($30m increase for Bey, $100m for Tay)

Madonna (who peaked in 2009) has lost $100m and then $150m on tour gross over the last ten years

Rihanna whos peak was never more than $150m lost $35m on her last tour

What do you all think? 

Delusional. Madonna last tour was arena tour that's the only reason it grossed less than the stadio tours of Beyonce and Taylor. The MDNA tour (2012) instead was a stadio tour and it outsold any Bey and Tay tours to date. Yup, Madonna still outsells everyone today when it comes to touring.

Is it deserved Madonna's success in the 10's? Yup coz she still delivers the best shows on the market. None comes close HONESTLY.rih8

$2 million per show on average doesn’t seem like a failure. I think demand for Gaga was there Stateside, but they probably didn’t have the energy and time to goose the numbers and stamp all the free tickets they’d have to mail in order to keep the tour going internationally. Still, she gets credit for reversing the complete lack of interest in the BTWB and whatever-she-named-Artpop’s-tour tour. 

49 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

JWT: 95 m, 49 dates

ArtRave: 83 m, 79 dates

More money with less dates. How is this bad?

The delusion 

Tickets were more expensive and we know that a lot of them were bought by the promoter themselves to make it appear as sold out and then given out for free for the European shows. As far as I know, no refund was given for those that wanted to attend the 10 cancelled shows. So...yeah her tour gross might be inflated by quite a bit.

8 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Tickets were more expensive and we know that a lot of them were bought by the promoter themselves to make it appear as sold out and then given out for free for the European shows. As far as I know, no refund was given for those that wanted to attend the 10 cancelled shows. So...yeah her tour gross might be inflated by quite a bit.

.........ok

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.