Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kyoteki

Dua Lipa performs New Rules on Ellen. Serving us Million Reasons teas

don't get the comments, especially on YouTube, she basically sounds the same as on the studio version (if you forget one or two flat notes).

She seems a bit tired while performing, but I think that's her overall look tbh. She doesn't play a lot with mimic or facial expressions in her videos as well.

54 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

don't get the comments, especially on YouTube, she basically sounds the same as on the studio version (if you forget one or two flat notes).

She seems a bit tired while performing, but I think that's her overall look tbh. She doesn't play a lot with mimic or facial expressions in her videos as well.

Shes been recording a new album, touring, magazine shoots and US promotion so

I cant blame her 💀💀💀

29 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Shes been recording a new album, touring, magazine shoots and US promotion so

I cant blame her 💀💀💀

girl you know that ain't a excuse. everyone does this jj4  She spent the past few weeks in Jamaica just chilling and recording. Back to work ny1 

2 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

the last bit is a joke obviously cause this song is going on a year old and we still getting performances moo1 

Before reading this I thought the MR reference was to this specific performance because of the robes. dead2 

rs_1024x759-161130200303-1024.Lady-Gaga-

1 hour ago, Infrared said:

girl you know that ain't a excuse. everyone does this jj4  She spent the past few weeks in Jamaica just chilling and recording. Back to work ny1 

Oh no not using it as an exuse for a bad performance. Just saying if she tired, thats why 💀

1 hour ago, Monster said:

Before reading this I thought the MR reference was to this specific performance because of the robes. dead2 

rs_1024x759-161130200303-1024.Lady-Gaga-

Nah. Shes just milking this single so

it becomes a huge Billboard hit. 

11 hours ago, AGNTEA said:

I always wonder why people bring her vocals into this when it's clearly her lack of energy dead2 She really needs to amp up her stage presence. The dancers should be elevating the performance, not making it fall9

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.