Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Kesha sings an acoustic version of Praying and more at Country Music Benefit Concert

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Yes, but I'm going to bed when other people get up currently, now that I don't have lectures until April :D

ny4  I love that jj2  That's what I do in the summer when I don't have work (but the latest I can make it is until like 4am) yas1 

I always find it funny, because even when I'm going to sleep, you're still awake sometimes ny6  

1 minute ago, Dan said:

ny4  I love that jj2  That's what I do in the summer when I don't have work (but the latest I can make it is until like 4am) yas1 

I always find it funny, because even when I'm going to sleep, you're still awake sometimes ny6  

Don't make me a bad conscience ny10

OT: I'm going to bed NOW

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Don't make me a bad conscience ny10

OT: I'm going to bed NOW

NO! I don't mean it in a bad way, I think it's amazing yas2katyanna1 

I just find it funny ny2 

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

NO! I don't mean it in a bad way, I think it's amazing yas2katyanna1 

I just find it funny ny2 

I know, it's extreme, but I don't have courses at the moment, I don't have to work (except my stuff for university) and I live alone, so f*** it ny2

Goodnight!

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

I know, it's extreme, but I don't have courses at the moment, I don't have to work (except my stuff for university) and I live alone, so f*** it ny2

Goodnight!

Love that cry7 

Night! Sleep well :D

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.