Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

School shooting in Parkland, Florida; one suspect in custody, at least 14 injured, 17 confirmed dead

On 2/14/2018 at 4:19 PM, Honey said:

Poor babies... Rest In Peace. I hope he gets 20 life sentences 

u know when people are sentenced for like 5-10 life sentences.  That doesnt even make sense.  Like u only have 1 life how do u serve 10 life sentences, that means u die and need to be resurrected and do that 9 times in order to fullfil ur sentencing.  It just does not make sense.  Like, i saw on wikipedia someone was sentenced to 3,228 yrs in prison its like no one lives that long 

37 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

u know when people are sentenced for like 5-10 life sentences.  That doesnt even make sense.  Like u only have 1 life how do u serve 10 life sentences, that means u die and need to be resurrected and do that 9 times in order to fullfil ur sentencing.  It just does not make sense.  Like, i saw on wikipedia someone was sentenced to 3,228 yrs in prison its like no one lives that long 

It’s for different trials. They try each person and each crime. But sometimes a life sentence can mean only 25 years in law terms. Especially if the person is young. So that’s why people get multiple 

3 minutes ago, Honey said:

It’s for different trials. They try each person and each crime. But sometimes a life sentence can mean only 25 years in law terms. Especially if the person is young. So that’s why people get multiple 

so life sentence can = 25 yrs 

how logical

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.