Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Don’t even bother with a 4th single...”Reputation” is over

23 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

Delicate sounds like a 1989 reject though. jj4 I mean I listened to Reputation from a non-fan perspective. Delicate would flop even harder than End Game (which actually had the most potential out of all the songs on the album). The GP seriously ain’t here for her anymore. The lead single and her disgusting image/persona has sucked the life out of this era before it even started. 

1989 reject > lots of Reputation tho oprah14ayumi1

I know you’re right re it flopping though, especially since EndTame did, and that song was factory-produced to be a hit. I do, however, feel like Delicate is one of the Reputation tracks that’s strongest and that deserved a single treatment.

I agree re your comment about the gp too. I’m not sure what they want from her anymore, or if they want anything, for that matter. 

On 16 February 2018 at 5:05 PM, Sailor Mars said:

Not really. These type of songs are called promotional singles or songs that are supposed to tease the album before it actually drops. They didn’t have remixes, weren’t officially released as full-scale singles.

Gorgeous was getting airplay in the UK after the album was released.

It just flopped eve1 

12 hours ago, The Ones That Entertain said:

I can see her releasing a fourth single and it smashing -- it's happened in other pop girls' eras, so I wouldn't be surprised. I thought Reputation had quite a few good tracks on it, but it is possible that her public image has tarnished any chance at success with this era. 

Lol no.

The only time I remember this happening was Rihanna during her Rated R era but something like that really only happens once in a blue moon.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.