Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galactic-Tiger

The most unmissable concert

The most unmissable concert  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which concert would you be more willing to spend your money on?

• Madonna
    • Britney Spears
    • Beyonce
    • Kylie
    • Jennifer Lopez
    • Adele
    • Taylor Swift
    • Ariana Grande
    • Lady Gaga
    • Justin Bieber
    • Justin Timberlake
    • Bruno Mars
    • Rihanna
    • Janet Jackson
    • U2
    • Bruce Springsteen
    • The Rolling Stones
    • Elton John
    • P!nk
    • Celine Dion
    • Ricky Martin
    • Shakira
    • Eminem
    • Katy Perry
    • Miley Cirus

Britney because she is so important to me and has been one of my idols for the longest time out of all of them.

Yes I know she would not put on nearly as awesome of a show as a lot of the others in that poll (including my girl Beyonce) but I would still have the time of my life anyway and love every second of it because being in the same room as Britney would be enough for me.

wub1 

3 hours ago, The One Below All said:

Imagine they all the same date...which one would you pick?

probably Rickydemi1

I have a special connection with him lately antm1

he inspired me to learn to sing and play an instrument, basically get into music

Janet inspired to take dance lessons thobey3

honestly Madonna is worth every $ spent on tickets oprah14

Just keep in mind that she almost never starts her show before 10 pm and only because ticket says opening act starts playing at 20:30 it doesnt mean M gig will start right away so dont bitch later about her being late, cos she always goes on stage at same time nat1

9 hours ago, Havanna-wa said:

Britney because she is so important to me and has been one of my idols for the longest time out of all of them.

Yes I know she would not put on nearly as awesome of a show as a lot of the others in that poll (including my girl Beyonce) but I would still have the time of my life anyway and love every second of it because being in the same room as Britney would be enough for me.

wub1 

I know exactly what you mean! I feel that way about Madonna and was so glad I finally got a chance to go for her most recent tour. It was a fabulous show and she was fantastic, but I would have loved it regardless because of what she’s meant to me and how long I’d had to wait to go. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.