Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Britney vs Madonna vs Xtina vs Mariah

Britney, she's the only one with a hit era this decade + touring + a successful residency > Madonna, her tours were huuuge despite not doing that well on the charts > Mariah, her album(s?) flopped but her residency shows & tours were successful + AIWFCIY (no need to explain oprah14) > Christina, only flop eras this decade, no touring, oreo. 

34 minutes ago, Moonflower said:

Oh i thought this was about those megarates you be doing. Nevermind

@Monster ruined my Ray of Light vs Butterfly megarate with her magnum opus megarate (which both albums are included there). We are going to see the rates there anyway. I'm thinking to do a Confessions vs Mimi but I don't know if anyone is interested

Now rank them

BtmRIHN.gif

1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

@Monster ruined my Ray of Light vs Butterfly megarate with her magnum opus megarate (which both albums are included there). We are going to see the rates there anyway. I'm thinking to do a Confessions vs Mimi but I don't know if anyone is interested

Now rank them

BtmRIHN.gif

You know damn well we are intrested bitch BtmRIHN.gif

Madonna

Mariah

Britney 

Xtina

BtmRIHN.gif

1. Madonna: she delivered one of the best albums of her career in 2008 (Hard Candy). She established herself as the biggest entertainer on Earth with 3 epic tours (S&S, MDNA, RH). She remained one of the hottest talking points making more international headlines than all the others combined. She became the biggest humanitarian singer (building schools and hospitals) showing the world how humanitarian aid is done.

2. Mariah. She managed to stay a talking point and gathering huge streaming numbers. Her legacy is enough to make her always relevant and successfull.

3. Britney. She delivered hot music videos and she slayed the Vegas recidency.

4. Xtina. She finally got recognized as one the biggest influence for new generations, but she lacks of truly memorable moments this decade.

1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Now rank them

BtmRIHN.gif

My bad. wendy3 But while I've got everyone's attention, don't forget to vote HERE!

8 hours ago, Pennywise said:

rank them bitch interesting1

1. Madonna - She delivered the best music, SB performance was influential and she is the biggest tour force. oprah14 And she had a top 10 hit. sia1 

2. Britney - She had hits songs, but EDM isn't a good genre for her. Her music sucks lately. There are some bops.

3. Mariah and Xmas

4. Xtina - Bionic is that album, but she didn't care at all. She had  a hit and got a Grammy, but she was just a feature artist, which isn't a big deal. 

I guess Madonna and Britney could switch places. xtina2 

Madonna - MDNA + Rebel heart sales were above all the other girls, but it was her tours that were unmatchable in terms of pure #s. She wins hands down just by her massive tour numbers, despite the fact that her singles didn’t do as well as Britney’s from FF era.

Britney - Best single positions of the four girls. FF’s singles were all WW top ten hits, with HIAM at #1. She also had a world tour before BJ and Glory happened so... brit10 but even then, Work Bitch was a minor hit, and her Residency was a major success, starting a new legacy for younger stars to have successful residencies following her, and she also is selling out her POM mini world arena tour. brit0 

Xtina - bionic and Lotus were her only post 2010 efforts, which were both flops without tours, but she did have some hit collabs that kept her name in the media, especially with say something winning her a Grammy and selling huge. 

Mariah - None of her albums nor singles did well this decade. And her messy NY performance only diminished her brand, and although she saw a resurgence with AIWFC and her Vegas residency wasn’t a complete failure, overall this decade was the downfall of Mimi. brit2 

On 2/18/2018 at 10:34 AM, The One Below All said:

1. Madonna: she delivered one of the best albums of her career in 2008 (Hard Candy). She established herself as the biggest entertainer on Earth with 3 epic tours (S&S, MDNA, RH). She remained one of the hottest talking points making more international headlines than all the others combined. She became the biggest humanitarian singer (building schools and hospitals) showing the world how humanitarian aid is done.

2. Mariah. She managed to stay a talking point and gathering huge streaming numbers. Her legacy is enough to make her always relevant and successfull.

3. Britney. She delivered hot music videos and she slayed the Vegas recidency.

4. Xtina. She finally got recognized as one the biggest influence for new generations, but she lacks of truly memorable moments this decade.

um3 Look at the Numbers sis. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.