Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hunty Bear

Love turns 1!

2 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

remember how pressed we were when we found out "Love" was the title instead of Young and In Love dead2 we all thought "Love" was the title of YAIL's complementary short film lmfao1 

WHEN @Lust PROSTITUTED HIMSELF FOR THE SONG AND RUBBED IT IN OUR FACE 

2 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

remember how pressed we were when we found out "Love" was the title instead of Young and In Love dead2 we all thought "Love" was the title of YAIL's complementary short film lmfao1 

"I'M RENAMING THE SONG BACK TO YOUNG & IN LOVE I HATE THIS TITLE jj4jj4 " - Jake 2017

A week later I didn't even fucking care lmfao2 But remember the Dubtrack session we had when it leaked and we had a gay meltdown lmfao2 

3 hours ago, Marlon said:

A song! cry9 

ooh a set bitch, fucking appreciate the true S9 winner

tumblr_os00hqdYDz1ust462o3_250.gif

1 hour ago, Mint said:

KLFJDKLGJSDLK lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 I remember him constantly going between loving and hating the snippets until he heard the bridge and all of a sudden he started to believe it was her best lead (for like two hours)

5 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

ooh a set bitch, fucking appreciate the true S9 winner

tumblr_os00hqdYDz1ust462o3_250.gif

KLFJDKLGJSDLK lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 I remember him constantly going between loving and hating the snippets until he heard the bridge and all of a sudden he started to believe it was her best lead (for like two hours)

SHE WAS SNUBBED scream2 she is the Beyonce of drag, providing good quality, classiness and ultimate slayage

a year already? scream2

9 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

no just you! the only proper title oprah14

7 hours ago, Mint said:

scream lowkey the highlight of my year! we love a productive life oprah14

5 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

mess that's when I actually got the full song in HQ and i still go back and forth loving the verses and chorus to finding it underwhelming but stanning the bridge, nothing changed oprah14

5 hours ago, Mystique said:

@Lust he craves it craves it fall9 what happened anyway lol yd u stop getting the leaks

jdhfodhsfuo idk ig they're not as rampant now, maybe when we're in an era again 

On 19/02/2018 at 6:15 AM, Hunty Bear said:

I've always preferred "Love" tbh.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.