Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

Fergie snatches Xtina's crown - BUTCHERS the Anthem

Why is this song so hard to remember for people dead2 Like literally. Why.

And don't give me the "it's stressful" bullshit. These people sing songs in front of people daily.

EDIT: Or did she remember all the words? I can't be assed to listen to her tryna sing.

2 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

And don't give me the "it's stressful" bullshit. These people sing songs in front of people daily.

EDIT: Or did she remember all the words? I can't be assed to listen to her tryna sing.

She remembered the words but she did some failed ass version of trying to do a sexy Marilyn Monroe type shit and it was horrid ny6 

4 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

she remembered all the words, but she was clearly slammed by the time she was slotted to perform and gave a hot hot shitty ass mess of a vocal performance dead2 but she's getting those coins!

1 hour ago, Mikey Likey said:

She remembered the words but she did some failed ass version of trying to do a sexy Marilyn Monroe type shit and it was horrid ny6 

1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

she remembered all the words, but she was clearly slammed by the time she was slotted to perform and gave a hot hot shitty ass mess of a vocal performance dead2 but she's getting those coins!

Is showing up already drunk to events just apart of her contracts now? eve1

29 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I don't think it's about remembering the song, artists just try doing the most with it. Five seconds in the song and they already going off an octave, the us national anthem has literally become a singing standard thanks to the late great whitney houston. I think singers should tone it down a bit and rearrange the song to fit their voices, like what Fergie should've done. I wouldn't have been mad with a slow lullaby-esque star spangled banner, this just goes off ... key sia2 

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

I don't think it's about remembering the song, artists just try doing the most with it. Five seconds in the song and they already going off an octave, the us national anthem has literally become a singing standard thanks to the late great whitney houston. I think singers should tone it down a bit and rearrange the song to fit their voices, like what Fergie should've done. I wouldn't have been mad with a slow lullaby-esque star spangled banner, this just goes off ... key sia2 

Yeah, I think performers just try to be special, unique, and outstanding when they perform the National Anthem. And that usually turns out against them. People should just stick to their strong suits. Nobody can be Whitney.

Poor Fergie, she doesn't seem okay. She's been acting really weird lately, hope she's alright. As for her performance, it was absolutely tragic. Female singers need to chill, they are always doing the most with the NA. 

It was good. She hit some notes but some sounded off but people are way to critical. Like let singers do their job. Like damn people get angry when people lipsync, when they mess up. Like everyone makes mistakes yall need to chilll the fuck out

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.