Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

Fergie snatches Xtina's crown - BUTCHERS the Anthem

27 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

She’s never been on Crystal Meth unlike Shitney around 2007.

C-XMq9qXkAALaOC.jpgC-XMq9qXkAALaOC.jpg

Fergie Recalls Crystal Meth Addiction: "I Was Hallucinating on a Daily Basis"

Fergie, interview: ‘When I was on crystal meth, I hallucinated that the CIA and FBI were tracking me’

Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/essentials/fergie-interview-i-crystal-meth-i-hallucinated-cia-fbi-tracking/

4 minutes ago, Tanya Turner said:

C-XMq9qXkAALaOC.jpgC-XMq9qXkAALaOC.jpg

Fergie Recalls Crystal Meth Addiction: "I Was Hallucinating on a Daily Basis"

Fergie, interview: ‘When I was on crystal meth, I hallucinated that the CIA and FBI were tracking me’

Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/essentials/fergie-interview-i-crystal-meth-i-hallucinated-cia-fbi-tracking/

Omg I had the same kind of hallucinations! But then I realized that it was not big news. Cia is actually tracking everyone fo real and I was not special at all. 

Honestly, Fergie's cover of the song is just sad. She sounded out of breath and tried getting some power off. It's like she tried to do a Marilyn Monroe type cover and failed. That was quite embarrasing. I really do hope she's okay. It's like she's been stooping to a new low lately.

And Nelly's O'Canada cover shared above isn't mindblowing, but it's only slightly better than Fergie's.

4 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

Well, her and Shitney probably took crystal meth together! oprah14 At least they won’t let Methney do the SuperBowl although she’s been campaigning for it for ages now.

They keep asking her but she keeps declining, she hasn't campaigned for it at all, when asked she said she'd do it but only with other people. so there's something else you've gotten wrong, start getting your facts sister oprah14

fergie is a meth head and even admitted to taking it, britney never did oprah14

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.