Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Marina & the Diamonds on new album: I am ready

Marina & The Diamonds fans won't have wait much longer for new music from her, if the singer's latest update is anything to go by. 

The singer-songwriter shared an update on the progress of what we assume is her fourth studio album, saying her latest project is "almost ready" to go into production.

"I’m working on a song I love so much," she posted on Instagram. Haven’t even gone into production yet on what I’ve been writing for the past year but I’m almost ready."

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/marina-the-diamonds-updates-fans-on-new-album-im-almost-ready__21652/

18 minutes ago, QueenCedar101 said:

Oh my gosh, YES! I'm ready for Marina's new music. I was hoping she would come back with something. Her Froot era was everything and more. I'm ready for her to slay us with new material. 

Image result for i'm ready gif

Honestly every era was a slay, but I hope she comes close to the slayage Electra Heart was. The album was the bop of my teen years 

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Oh wait.... jj4 

That's a lie because Eclipse/Ultrasubversive has some of her new stuff. oprah14

Anywho, I hope it's more upbeat than the snooze fest that was most of Froot. oprah13 I don't need Electra Heart 2.0 but the quirkiness from TFJ would be nice. oprah13 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.