Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Juinae

Jennifer Lawrence wants to know what went down with Kaylor

tumblr_p49dvkejVq1waiiluo1_400.giftumblr_p49dvkejVq1waiiluo2_400.gif
tumblr_p49dvkejVq1waiiluo3_400.giftumblr_p49dvkejVq1waiiluo4_400.gif
tumblr_p49dvkejVq1waiiluo5_400.giftumblr_p49dvkejVq1waiiluo6_400.gif

The above was Jennifer's response to being asked the following question at a TimesTalk in D.C. for her new movie, Red Sparrow.

In the film, your characters use their special skills to be able to figure out these classified secrets. If you had those skills in real life, what top secret would you like to be able to figure out?

Link to the talk.

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Didn't she just take a picture with Katy Perry? dead2 Maybe there's more that I'm unaware of but I don't know that that alone equals a feud.

They haven't been seen together for much longer than that. My guess is that it probably has something to do with Karlie dating Ivanka Trump's brother-in-law, Taylor probably doesn't want the media to connect her to Trump through association. 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

They’re obviously not in lesbians anymore wendy1 

Queens never got to take that trip to Lesbos. The ship sank too soon. cry9 

16 minutes ago, #Music said:

omg is that even a real name

Yass, stan Kaylor kween. yas1 

9 minutes ago, Juinae said:

They haven't been seen together for much longer than that. My guess is that it probably has something to do with Karlie dating Ivanka Trump's brother-in-law, Taylor probably doesn't want the media to connect her to Trump through association. 

rip2

What is it, Six Degrees of Donald Trump? It's funny that even being apolitical faces criticism nowadays, although I still think she's making the right choice. The closest you can come to winning is not playing the game.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.