Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

AGNTEA

Witness THIS iconic Firework + Roar performance (Harpar's Bazaar)

Is it the best one? I think so. Here she sings "baaybyy you're a firework" instead of "bebbi", like she does since PRISM tour.  Anyway.

This arrangement is everything and I screamed when I accidentally found out she uses this arrangement for WTT. A queen only. Only the second chorus is a bit scratchy and the resonance in her voice is missing a bit. Still a good performance!

Oh and don't forget this Florence + The Machine X Lorde inspired ROAR version! Her vocals at the end SLAYED (3:40)

9 minutes ago, Gemma Collins said:

Honestly, both performances were pitchy and bad rip3 

pitchy yes, but idk it makes something with me the way she sings the first chorus of Firework sis cry9 it sounds so dramatic and her good parts outweigh the pitchy parts tbh #notadelusionalstan cry9 but thanks for listening though

10 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

pitchy yes, but idk it makes something with me the way she sings the first chorus of Firework sis cry9 it sounds so dramatic and her good parts outweigh the pitchy parts tbh #notadelusionalstan cry9 but thanks for listening though

She’s done both songs a lot better. Her radio 1 performances I’m sure were better from last year 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.