Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Queen Rachel

Most Annoying Current Pop Girls?

Most Annoying Current Minor Pop Girls?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Most Annoying Current Minor Pop Girls?

• Alessia Cara
    • Cardi B
    • Julia Michaels
    • Camila Cabello
    • Halsey
    • SZA
    • Hailee Steinfeld
    • Bebe Rexha
    • Meghan Trainor
    • Rita Ora
    • Tove Lo
    • Daya
    • Zara Larsson
    • Dua Lipa
    • Rachel Platten
    • Lorde
    • Becky G
    • Tinashe
    • Charli XCX
    • OTHERS

Like, all of the ones listed plus a bunch more.  

Except for Lorde and MAYBE Julia Michaels.  But all the others have like a few good songs and are vastly over-rated because pop crucifies women lately so the tiny bit of good shit we get is praised to heaven inordinately.  The only one who feels like she may last (who isn't listed, thank goodness) is Ariana.  

Alessia Cara- After what she said about feminism and not being a feminist mean you're wrong, I don't really like her. She seems like a positive role model and she can sing, but that part got to me. Just because you're not a feminist, doesn't mean you're wrong or your mindset needs to change.

Julia Michaels- Don't understand why she was nominated for Best New Artist at the Grammys; she's not even a good singer.

Meghan Trainor- Don't really care for AATB much. She kind of has this big SJW attitude and has done some sketchy things. She's mediocre, both vocally and musically.

Zara Larsson- Can't stand her, because of the fact that she hates men and says that man-hating doesn't affect men. Plus, she kind of gives me an off-vibe.

Now as for Halsey, I do love most of her music, but she can act odd, and I'm quite worried for her at this point.

1 hour ago, Russian Roulette said:

i''ve never heard of half of them and from the other half that i'v heard of i only know some of their music

never watched an interview or followed them on twitter or social media to know how they behave

Same here i aint got time to follow everyone or care too lol

2 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Same here i aint got time to follow everyone or care too lol

Yeah. Some of them I just happen to run into occasionally, like maybe an interview or something, but I don't stan them. I've been meaning to look into more of Rachel Platten's music, and I've kind of stood back from Lorde, because of her attitude and apologizing when she didn't need to. Kind of the same with Halsey. I'm sort of stepping back on her, too. I hear some of their music occasionally when I hear the radio at a store or if I'm curious, but otherwise, I'm not checking for any of them. I don't even play mainstream radio in the car very much at all.

7 minutes ago, QueenCedar101 said:

Yeah. Some of them I just happen to run into occasionally, like maybe an interview or something, but I don't stan them. I've been meaning to look into more of Rachel Platten's music, and I've kind of stood back from Lorde, because of her attitude and apologizing when she didn't need to. Kind of the same with Halsey. I'm sort of stepping back on her, too. I hear some of their music occasionally when I hear the radio at a store or if I'm curious, but otherwise, I'm not checking for any of them. I don't even play mainstream radio in the car very much at all.

Shivers by Rachel Platten is a bop

This list is depressing eve1 

I'd say all of them except for Lorde and Dua Lipa. The rest you could mix together and no one would know the difference. Also I still CAN'T at Fight Song being a hit - it's so... Bad Day by Daniel Powter jj4 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.