Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Better singer : Bey Vs. Gaga

Bey Vs. Gaga  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Better Singer?

Beyoncé is infinitely better than the fad. The fad is a good singer thanks to her theater background/training but she's nowhere near the level of virtuosity that Beyoncé possesses. Beyoncé is currently the best vocalist in pop music, and the best one since Whitney/Mariah.

Fadga could never, NEVER. 

the more vocally critically acclaimed, genre-surpassing, non-national-anthem lip-synching, performed the whole superbowl live while doing intensive choreo, the one and only, stefanie joanne angelina fibromyalgia germonattaoprah14 

Both amazing but Beyonce overall better. She has the range, the control, the consistency of tone. I doubt Gaga would be able to sing Listen or Love on Top, where as Beyonce could sing any Gaga song any day with ease. 

8 hours ago, Sylk said:

Both amazing but Beyonce overall better. She has the range, the control, the consistency of tone. I doubt Gaga would be able to sing Listen or Love on Top, where as Beyonce could sing any Gaga song any day with ease. 

This. Although I still think Gaga is overrated as a vocalist (that’s just my opinion).

People voting Gaga need to take off their stan goggles. She is not even close to being the vocalist Beyoncé is rip3  

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.