Better singer : Bey Vs. Gaga

Bey Vs. Gaga  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Better Singer?

havok 1,973

Beyoncé is infinitely better than the fad. The fad is a good singer thanks to her theater background/training but she's nowhere near the level of virtuosity that Beyoncé possesses. Beyoncé is currently the best vocalist in pop music, and the best one since Whitney/Mariah.

Fadga could never, NEVER. 

Merryem 7,397

the more vocally critically acclaimed, genre-surpassing, non-national-anthem lip-synching, performed the whole superbowl live while doing intensive choreo, the one and only, stefanie joanne angelina fibromyalgia germonattaoprah14 

Agugaga 1,582

This is an interesting comparison. The 2nd and 3rd best voices of their generation, but not sure which one is 2nd? oprah14 

Lets see what u guys got oprah14 

Not this being a question

Gaga is my fave but you're delusional if you think she's a better singer than BEYONCÉ lmao MESS

one artist hitting a F5, F#5, G5, and A5 while dancing.

another artist dodging the G5 climactic note in a televised performance where she is standing. (@ 2:29) ny5 

the winner is clear. 

tumblr_mr4fqn6E9V1qgc5ajo1_500.gif

Sylk 143,149

Both amazing but Beyonce overall better. She has the range, the control, the consistency of tone. I doubt Gaga would be able to sing Listen or Love on Top, where as Beyonce could sing any Gaga song any day with ease. 

Oblivia 2,937
8 hours ago, Sylk said:

Both amazing but Beyonce overall better. She has the range, the control, the consistency of tone. I doubt Gaga would be able to sing Listen or Love on Top, where as Beyonce could sing any Gaga song any day with ease. 

This. Although I still think Gaga is overrated as a vocalist (that’s just my opinion).

People voting Gaga need to take off their stan goggles. She is not even close to being the vocalist Beyoncé is rip3  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.