Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

Ariana Grande cancelled her 2018 BRITs Performance due to illness

ariana-grande-sick.jpg?crop=0px,9px,1800

Ariana Grande was forced to pull out of her performance at the 2018 Brit Awards in London on Wednesday, February 21, due to an illness.

“Ariana fell ill and was going to come in spite of that, but was ordered by her doctor to not fly,” a source tells Us Weekly.

The “One Last Time” singer, 24, was scheduled to perform a surprise tribute to the 22 people who were killed in a terror attack at her May 2017 concert at Manchester Arena. “We think it’s really important to recognize that terrible atrocity and the impact on so many lives, so I can confirm we did have Ariana Grande lined up to make a performance tonight,” Brit Awards chief executive Geoff Taylor told the BBC.

“Unfortunately she was not able to travel on doctor’s orders, she’s not well, and I can say that there will be something tonight,” he continued. “I can’t say any more than that but people should tune in and watch. And hopefully it will be a fitting remembrance and recognition of what happened, which was so terrible.”

x

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.