Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kylie

BOP ALERT: Step On Up (Blackout Version)

36 minutes ago, Hector said:

omg YES cry7 now that Pharrell is producing her new album she should do something like this giveup2 

Seriously I was shook about how good this sounds, like it's even better then the original Step On Up rip4 

10 minutes ago, Shane said:

Okay this absolutely smacks and might be better than the original.

Reveal hidden contents

P.S.: Shout out to @Marlon for the Shea Coulee set, @Chris Morlock for the Trixie set, and @Modern Woman for the Tennis set. I was scrolling down to post my comment and I was shook by all of these excellent legends. Keep up the good work ladies

It is better + you are iconic

23 hours ago, Shane said:

Okay this absolutely smacks and might be better than the original.

Hide contents

P.S.: Shout out to @Marlon for the Shea Coulee set, @Chris Morlock for the Trixie set, and @Modern Woman for the Tennis set. I was scrolling down to post my comment and I was shook by all of these excellent legends. Keep up the good work ladies

Are you a Tennis stan? ny10 

On 24 February 2018 at 4:04 AM, Shane said:

They're one of my all time favorite bands. We Can Die Happy is honestly so flawless it's scary cry1

Same! Wig! Their last 2 albums really snatch cry7 And I'm so glad they blessed us with an EP so soon. I'm not really here for their first 2 albums, mind you. Aside from My Better Self jj2 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.