Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna gets a helping hand!

I hope.

The most interesting Madonna stuff have been made by Steven Klein lately. That Madonna/Katy photo session deserved to be a video too for some RH single. 

I am wondering about the album. She obviously wants to keep it  a secret and don't want to reveal a lot. What if she already finished it? If not, then I doubt she wastes her time in Portugal.

11 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

the lighting trash1 

You know this isn't cause the lighting is trash1 Nothing can save her now eve1

7 minutes ago, sonowgoodbye said:

A Mickey Mouse and Madonna collab? wat2

With her Minnie Mouse voice from the 80's wat2

Just now, Nocturn said:

I hope.

The most interesting Madonna stuff have been made by Steven Klein lately. That Madonna/Katy photo-session deserved to be a video too for some RH single. 

I am wondering about the album. She obviously wants to keep it  a secret and don't want to reveal a lot. What if she already finished it? If not, then I doubt she wastes her time in Portugal.

In 1 month? um2

4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

In 1 month? um2

No. I meant it is finished, which would mean she has started to work on it in 2017. 

Just a theory. That would be great and unexpected. 

If this is beginning and she didn't like Billboard's ideas, then there will be new names and more testing before she decides who she wants to work with. If she liked Billboard stuff, I hope she will stick to him. We all know that if there are many people involved the making will take forever. jj3 

6 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

Klein should do her new album and singles cover, photo sessions and videos. 

Yes, he must to do her videos, I mean look at this, should have been an official video jj3

6 minutes ago, Rebel Bitch said:

Yes and it's better promoted than all ha albums whit1

After the mess that happened with Rebel Heart I think she will promote the new album even more and be careful about the leaks jj3

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.