Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna's IG photos

Why are people always making a fuss over Madonna, when she posts IG photos and she doesn't look that cute (and I don't think she tries to look cute) but when she looks flawless they don't give a fuck? And I use Madonna as an example, this is happening in many celebs but Madonna is the queen of-uploading-the-worst-pics-of-hers oprah14

Are people those who care more about the 'image' and how 'you should look' than Madonna herself does? or every other famous person who gets dragged for the same reason?

Why is the world so toxic?

oprahTALKING.gif

omg sooooo ugly she looks like something off the wrong turn, the equally ugly freaks from tumblr/reddit have been liking this photo who are all just as pale/ugly due to lack of vitamin D from sitting in their basements all their life.

wow madonna is so ugly and pale she really needs a few tanning beds it's offending my eyes how ugly she is :(

mariah is 47 and has smooth skin and gorgeous colour in her face and gorgeous eyes, non saggy breasts, everything.. madonna pale and ugly  with ugly teeth and looks swollen she looks like she has been attacked by a swarm of african bees  omg 

13 minutes ago, Tanya Turner said:

omg sooooo ugly she looks like something off the wrong turn, the equally ugly freaks from tumblr/reddit have been liking this photo who are all just as pale/ugly due to lack of vitamin D from sitting in their basements all their life.

wow madonna is so ugly and pale she really needs a few tanning beds it's offending my eyes how ugly she is :(

mariah is 47 and has smooth skin and gorgeous colour in her face and gorgeous eyes, non saggy breasts, everything.. madonna pale and ugly  with ugly teeth and looks swollen she looks like she has been attacked by a swarm of african bees omg 

Madonna was attacked but Mariah looks swollen tho moo3 Anyway, only one looks like a fake-tanned version of Shrek with the only difference that Shrek has bigger stanbase moo3

9 minutes ago, Tanya Turner said:

yes ugly and old 

She looks young and skinny with perfect skin and a face of 20 years old gurl, while mariahs face looks like its permanently blurred from adobe photoshop

3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

She look young and skinny with a face of 20 years old gurl, while mariahs face looks like its permanently blurred from adobe photoshop

The DELUSION lmfao1  A face of a 20 year old girl? Where

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.