Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

Is Hannah Montana iconic?

30694870aad1845d6a3837c380fe7f63.500x300x10.gif

Since you're all bringing old topics I decided to make a thread about one of my old idols I'll always keep close to my heart despite the character who portrayed her doesn't like her at all and was a trainwreck but I'll tell you the reason why I like her and is iconic :

1. She was the first Disney Channel star to be really popular and widely accepted by the GP before turning into a mess
  2. She was huge way back in 2007/2008/2008, I remember YouTube was full of fan made videos about her and other Disney Channel stars especially her and I still miss that huge fan video community
  3. An Accidental LGBT Icon, despite the show being full of cheesy jokes, Hannah's story made me realize I must stay true to myself and accept myself for who I was and I was 15/16
  4. The lyrics to the song, Although Miley sings about partying,twerking,wrecking balls and getting high, Hannah sings about life,friendship and finding yourself, I mean If this is not a metaphor to coming out or self-acceptance
  5.  tumblr_inline_mt2xfgpNrl1qfnv6d.giftumblr_lzkf56wmxo1qdqw3ro1_500.gifRisultati immagini per hannah montana lyrics gif
  6. She taught me not to forget my roots and I remembered I used to hate everything where I come from 
  7. Life is a climb but the view is great
  8. Work hard in order to get your dreams just like Disney movies moo1 
  9. What celeb culture and fame is like, sure not in a literal way
  10. Dating should pretty simple

giphy.gif

11.Don't get ahead of yourself.

12. And Last I'd say Fashion tip, If you know what I mean

hannahmontana11.jpg?itok=GsfrAGUp

So do you think she's iconic or not ? I really think so 

PS I know Younger Now was out and that one was a huge improvement but I've been feeling nostalgic lately so I hope you like this thread moo1 Sorry for the big images and gifs but I don't know how to crop them without being deleted rip4 

Hannah Montanaantm1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Miley Cyrusmad6

It was my childhood and I stanned HARD for Miley/Hannah back then but dropped her ass after Bangerzwendy4

I wish Hannah was the real one, she could have easily been the "Katy Perry concept"oprah14

10 hours ago, Miley said:

Nobody is perfect! Neither is Miley! so holdaback da shade on her

also R.I.P Hannah Montana 

Oh c'mon I love Miley as well but Honestly The Dead Petz Era was cringy only two songs are good from that album except the pink wig which was cute and Nobody can deny that and despite Hannah Montana was for a different target, the lyrics of those songs are outstanding so Hannah Montana 4Ever. The Bangerz Era wasn't bad except the cultural appropriation parts and the try hard things but the songs were great, Younger Now feels more natural and I loved it oprah14 and that's the tea

tumblr_owga9rR2ev1u6n38po1_250.gif

NOPE. oprah14 

Miley/HM is ded. HM arguably never was and as for Miley, even at her peak she was only iconic for a few minutes with that VMA shit. It faded. 

Which is sad because she’s actually talented but she really made a stupid career out of her privilege and head start. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.