Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Kylie Minogue | Stop Me From Falling | March 9, 2018

13 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

apparently gente de zona is regional feat interesting1

tbh im not here really for it so hopefully there will be solo version or something else as international thing

Kind of like what she did with Aleks Syntek for IMA - Mexico release

but she didn't shoot a video with him. 

14 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

apparently gente de zona is regional feat interesting1

tbh im not here really for it so hopefully there will be solo version or something else as international thing

Bless, they can leave the feature for other countries. Only here for the solo version.

2 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

what this is a feat.? song scream1

Only for the (may be regional?) single. The solo version is on the album. 

Another shot from the video: 

28424411_1701649599858460_24921532458248

14 hours ago, Golden said:

Only for the (may be regional?) single. The solo version is on the album. 

Another shot from the video: 

28424411_1701649599858460_24921532458248

They look like theyre having such a good time honestly

From GDZ’s Instagram:

’Stay tuned for a surprise soon!’ wearing the same as the video shoot and in Havana! ITS COMING OMG 

7 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Stop Me from Falling now shows that it’s 3:01 on iTunes!

Strange how some regions are only just getting the track times. Australian iTunes has had them all since preorder. But I think something may be coming this week (!!!) due to the track time starting to show on Monday...they usually appear on release week. SayHey has put a post on their facebook a few hours ago about BMG switching things up last minute and the fact that shows their confidence in her and the campaign. They also stated the single may be coming ‘sooner than we thought’, and the general consensus on there have currently been suggesting the 16th. I think something is brewing for this Friday but not trying to get my hopes up. Stay tuned!! 

1 minute ago, Golden said:

Strange how some regions are only just getting the track times. Australian iTunes has had them all since preorder. But I think something may be coming this week (!!!) due to the track time starting to show on Monday...they usually appear on release week. SayHey has put a post on their facebook a few hours ago about BMG switching things up last minute and the fact that shows their confidence in her and the campaign. They also stated the single may be coming ‘sooner than we thought’, and the general consensus on there have currently been suggesting the 16th. I think something is brewing for this Friday but not trying to get my hopes up. Stay tuned!! 

The fact that there’s no feature listed has me hopeful that the feature is just a remix. I need this to be solo!

10 minutes ago, Hylia said:

The fact that there’s no feature listed has me hopeful that the feature is just a remix. I need this to be solo!

My insider has stated that the version on the album will be the solo version. cry6 I also reckon that if it was the feat. version on the album we would have found that out long ago with the tracklist coming out - or at least one website would have stated it featured them even with her request against it (in a scenario where it would be the album version).

There are also rumours that this might only be a single for Latin America and Spain while we all get the standard, but I doubt that, as videos are rarely shot for singles that are purely regional. All I know is that this mix IS the single remixantm1

1 minute ago, Golden said:

My insider has stated that the version on the album will be the solo version. cry6 

There are also rumours that this might only be a single for Latin America and Spain while we all get the standard, but I doubt that, as videos are rarely shot for singles that are purely regional. All I know is that this mix IS the single remixantm1

Bless! I’m not ready for the snatching, that Instagram snippet sounded so heavenly cry7 so will the remix be released just in Latin America and Spain on like iTunes and streaming services, or will it be released everywhere?

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

Bless! I’m not ready for the snatching, that Instagram snippet sounded so heavenly cry7 so will the remix be released just in Latin America and Spain on like iTunes and streaming services, or will it be released everywhere?

I think it’s not gonna be a regional single and coming out everywhere in general. Note that the Latin America/Spain thing I said ‘rumours’, aka not from any of the insiders, I think that was all speculation. I reckon it may be called “Stop Me From Falling (Remix) [feat. Gente De Zona]” or something similar. As I’m typing this the radio is playing Dancing btw! Aus Radio is loving her again and I’m so proud. She broke the ageism barrier here imo. They’re all over the song.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.