Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Kylie Minogue | Stop Me From Falling | March 9, 2018

9 minutes ago, Golden said:

Well this is single two - of course they're gonna do a video. I don't believe there's going to be a second video for the original.

I think they will only release this 'single version' as the single (and to radio) as per the version name, not both at the same time, so we'll hear the original on the album? I guess we will see. I think this may have a big impact on the Sth American market, given the feature.

We'll have to wait and see. We should know soon. 

Also, I'm thinking that SMFF will be single #1, and Dancing will be considered a Promo Single. rav3

5 minutes ago, ajp said:

Also, I'm thinking that SMFF will be single #1, and Dancing will be considered a Promo Single. rav3

Hmm, I see your point but I'm sure she's explicitly said somewhere it was the lead. Plus, promo singles rarely have videos filmed. This is being considered the second single at least to the industry. That's not to say they may have released Dancing just for a quick shot of exposure and THIS will be the big one (due to the features too) - and so close to the album she can focus all her promo and interviews on it (while still being able to utilise Dancing) and it works as promo for all three PLUS tour. I think BMG may be handling this incredibly logically. Let's hope so clap1

21 minutes ago, Golden said:

I think the original version has been kept on the album - hence why Kylie was spotted in the studio after all the Golden announcements, probably reworking for the single mix. Otherwise, I feel as if some website listing the Golden tracklist would have spilled the beans by mistake. The iTunes album credits only feature her, Sky Adams, Danny Shah etc for the track, so I think the single version won't be the same.

19 minutes ago, ajp said:

Too late for adding a "remix" onto the album now. The vinyl and CDs would have gone out for production...

I'm hoping for a 2 track CD Single or a 7" Single which she'll have thru her website. cry7

That's true, I forgot that there's only 1 month til the album release brit9 

17 minutes ago, ajp said:

I wouldn't immediately rule that out tbh! It wouldn't be too difficult for them to quickly skim over dancing. I mean, even the video for SMFF already looks like it has a much bigger budget, so they'll probably be channeling all their effort into it. Could this actually be a good decision for her?? cry7

You may as well make the thread title Kylie Minogue feat. Gente De Zona - this is absolute confirmation. AND THAT RED DRESS! cry6

13 minutes ago, Golden said:

You may as well make the thread title Kylie Minogue feat. Gente De Zona - this is absolute confirmation. AND THAT RED DRESS! cry6

Im a little bit excited. She has something up her sleeve 

Chorus lyrics posted on PJ:

I don't know how, I don't know where

But we're becoming more than friends

Getting closer to the edge

Stop me from falling

Should have seen the warning signs

Now we're running out of time

Didn't want to cross the line

Stop me from falling

51 minutes ago, Golden said:

oprah10

I changed the Thread Title ny1

8 minutes ago, Body Language said:

Who is they tbh

Apparently extremely popular in Spanish-speaking regions - esp Latin America. A few of their features have over 1bil youtube hits cry6 and they've just done a song with Laura Pausini from Limpido, that may have been who put them both in touch? brit7

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.