Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kuba

Will CTTR go down as one of her most iconic singles?

I know that as far as Katy's singles go, she's had plenty that were MUCH bigger than this one. However, I feel like the song's message will be applicable to any decade in the future. So, do you think that in 10 years or so, people will look back it it for the genius that it is, or just as her first lead to not hit #1? sia1

It's her best lead single and overall I think her best single ever released aretha1 sorry Hot N Cold/E.T aretha1 

Can't wait til it gets used in movies or smth like that. It's a song of a generation AND a bop at the same time, she out did herself with it

I think it will be one of her standout songs. It's different in terms of content, as it is very political and is unique to all her other discography. It's a stand out track and if she doesn't make any more music that follows this theme, it really will be a track that will be remembered and be unique. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.