Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Taylor Swift | Delicate | March 12th, 2018

17 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

I love fighting weak bitches! fall9 

Wig, you read the first paragraph of the "Comebacks 101" instructional book, slay me queen cry9

28 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Yeah I still play it all the time sia1 

Should I buy it? Is it good? cry9 I saw it has stellar reviews cry9

Are you playing the Switch one or the Wii U? jj3

On 5/18/2018 at 7:35 PM, Modern Woman said:

This was in my head earlier. No one does wistful music quite like Taylor - if only the rest of the album was... listenable jj3 

bye

29 minutes ago, Arya said:

Should I buy it? Is it good? cry9 I saw it has stellar reviews cry9

Are you playing the Switch one or the Wii U? jj3

Yes it’s honestly my fave game ever cry9 I’m playing the Switch one

9 hours ago, Hylia said:

Yes it’s honestly my fave game ever cry9 I’m playing the Switch one

Omg cry9 I bought the Switch two days ago and I only have Stardew Valley for now because I love it so much, but I might buy Zelda, thank you queen cry9

31 minutes ago, Arya said:

Omg cry9 I bought the Switch two days ago and I only have Stardew Valley for now because I love it so much, but I might buy Zelda, thank you queen cry9

Breath of the Wild, Hyrule Warriors, Kirby Star Allies, Mario Odyssey, Skyrim. Get them, sis.

I hear Mario + Rabbits was a good one too, I just haven't picked it up.

2 minutes ago, Masaaku said:

Breath of the Wild, Hyrule Warriors, Kirby Star Allies, Mario Odyssey, Skyrim. Get them, sis.

I hear Mario + Rabbits was a good one too, I just haven't picked it up.

That's like 200 euros fall9 I gotta pick the one that I think I might like the most jj5 That's why it's so difficult cry9

5 hours ago, Arya said:

That's like 200 euros fall9 I gotta pick the one that I think I might like the most jj5 That's why it's so difficult cry9

Definitely go with Breath of the Wild then. It has such replayability. I 100%'d the game which includes finding all 900 Korok seeds, it was very time consuming even with an interactive map to help find the remaining ~600 I missed. I didn't even know there was 900 total until I looked it up online.wendy4

Then when you can pick up another game, go with Mario Odyssey, it's almost as addictive as Zelda.

3 hours ago, Masaaku said:

Definitely go with Breath of the Wild then. It has such replayability. I 100%'d the game which includes finding all 900 Korok seeds, it was very time consuming even with an interactive map to help find the remaining ~600 I missed. I didn't even know there was 900 total until I looked it up online.wendy4

Then when you can pick up another game, go with Mario Odyssey, it's almost as addictive as Zelda.

It's so hard to choose cry9 I'm scared that I might pick Zelda up now, and then they'll announce Diablo 3 or the new Pokemon game cry9

1 minute ago, Chris Pratt said:

queen of the people! cry9 

I'm so honored! Wig flew across the room, the vibration was too strong! cry9

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.