Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Taylor Swift | Delicate | March 12th, 2018

The most worthy song from Reputation that she's chosen for a single yet! ahs1 I don't even care if it flops THIS SONG DESERVES TO BE A SINGLE! oprah14 Come thru SLAYlicate!!!1  bey3 *prays this performs like Lurv on the Brain and/or Wildest Dreams and is a sleeper MONSTAAAA* antm1

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

He’s an official editor at Billboard and gave an impact date dead2 this is way more credible than the radio station that randomly added IDSB to their rotation kylie2 

fair enough! summer smash hit coming soon

fotpstarlight.gif.60b04472b77cbf8e46c418

I'm so glad one of the best songs on the album is getting the single treatment, and I can't WAIT for a video, but I honestly don't know if this will perform well. But I don't think she really cares at this point, and neither do I. I'm just glad the era's still going demi1 

6 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

This song is a filler and sounds like a 1989 reject. If End Game didn’t do well, this will most definitely not do any better.

It doesn't even sound like a filler but I guess you're used to them so you know best !

3 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

This song is a filler and sounds like a 1989 reject. If End Game didn’t do well, this will most definitely not do any better.

You don't like a Taylor Swift song? I am absolutely shocked

u8ef6ic.gif

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You don't like a Taylor Swift song? I am absolutely shocked

u8ef6ic.gif

I like End Game, Gorgeous and Ready for It. oprah14 

Anyway, me not liking Delicate has nothing to do with my statement that it won’t do well. The song is not single material. Too mellow, repetitive and bland...if the GP didn’t like the bops, they won’t like Delicate either which sounds straight outta 2014.

9 hours ago, Merryem said:

i cant believe any of you ugly sluts think delishit is a good single choice over the OBVIOUS smashes, god did something bad and this is why god cant have nice things brit9 

They are POP stans, sweetie. They think a pure pop filler like Delishit is gonna do well cause it’s basic as fuck. The truth is: the GP ain‘t gonna be here for it.

There is an unwritten rule:

The stan faves are ALWAYS gonna be flops with the GP. That’s literally the case for almost every artist.

10 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

I like End Game, Gorgeous and Ready for It. oprah14 

Anyway, me not liking Delicate has nothing to do with my statement that it won’t do well. The song is not single material. Too mellow, repetitive and bland...if the GP didn’t like the bops, they won’t like Delicate either which sounds straight outta 2014.

Fair enough point. I highly doubt anything is going to stick at this point unless they pull all the stops including a remix, but I still think it has more potential than anything else on the record oprah14 Other contenders like IDSB are a big no considering the gunshots in the chorus and Jack is chart poison. Delicate seems to have received the best reception out of all the album tracks as well oprah14 

problem with the sis is the whole single roll out was a tragic mess until now

this era would have been so much bigger with the right single choises and at least 1 performance of each single on TV

Ed Game is like the weakest Track on the album and clearly showed Edds audience is NOT Taylors audience

17 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

problem with the sis is the whole single roll out was a tragic mess until now

this era would have been so much bigger with the right single choises and at least 1 performance of each single on TV

Ed Game is like the weakest Track on the album and clearly showed Edds audience is NOT Taylors audience

Miss? Would you pour me another cup of this delicious tea? oprah14 

The era has been a mess from day one regarding the single choices considering LWYMMD was possibly the worst track to start the era off with. Even then, they could've salvaged it by releasing Don't Blame Me which has a strong melody and is a bit different for her, or End Game... but instead they tried following LWYMMD up with a nearly 2 month old promotional single which was not going to happen wendy4 If they played their cards right and she actually bothered to promote, the era would have been a lot bigger but instead she decided to stop caring at what is essentially the peak of her career. The singles bombing is what she deserves oprah14 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Miss? Would you pour me another cup of this delicious tea? oprah14 

The era has been a mess from day one regarding the single choices considering LWYMMD was possibly the worst track to start the era off with. Even then, they could've salvaged it by releasing Don't Blame Me which has a strong melody and a bit different for her, or End Game... but instead they tried follow LWYMMD up with a nearly 2 month old promotional single, which was not going to happen wendy4 If they played their cards right and she actually bothered to promote the era would have been a lot bigger but instead she decided to stop caring at what is essentially the peak of her career. The singles bombing is what she deserves oprah14 

i still dont get how they could release READY FOR IT? as 2nd single wendy4 after they released it 1 week after "LOOK" wendy4

1 minute ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

i still dont get how they could release READY FOR IT? as 2nd single wendy4 after they released it 1 week after "LOOK" wendy4

There was a rumor going around that LWYMMD was originally planned to be released in June-July but got pushed back because of her trial, hence why ..RFI? was set to premiere in early September and be apart of the College Football season and it was too late to cancel their deal but idk if that's true. Either way, ...RFI? is just not a good second single choice and releasing two polarizing songs back to back is a hard no oprah14 It's whatever though, she needs to just release a few more videos, go on tour and then come back with something new in 2019 at this point because there's clearly no saving this era.

Y'all know I'm not a Snake fan by any means but Ready for It should have been the lead single.

LWYMMD surely wasn't a good LOOK ( ny1 ) for her and ...Ready for It? felt like a much bigger and more epic comeback. Less victim-playing, less drama and just more OOMPH.

End Game was a calculated smash. I think what went ultimately wrong was the mix of features. I mean Ed, Taylor and Future? Looks like she tried to appeal to too many audiences at once with one song and we all know that Urban audiences are NOT here for her. tay2 You know who she should have featured? Someone more unexpected, preferably a girl, a female rapper, someone who ACTUALLY has a bad reputation...I can't think of anyone right now but you get the point.

The promo singles (as usual) were a retarded idea. It's a concept that simply does NOT work. If you want successful singles, keep all the songs under lock till the album drops, no matter how much your fans whine about it. DO NOT RELEASE PROMO SINGLES ONE WEEK APART FROM EACH OTHER. The girls need to fucking learn something from this.

21 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Y'all know I'm not a Snake fan by any means but Ready for It should have been the lead single.

LWYMMD surely wasn't a good LOOK ( ny1 ) for her and ...Ready for It? felt like a much bigger and more epic comeback. Less victim-playing, less drama and just more OOMPH.

End Game was a calculated smash. I think what went ultimately wrong was the mix of features. I mean Ed, Taylor and Future? Looks like she tried to appeal to too many audiences at once with one song and we all know that Urban audiences are NOT here for her. tay2 You know who she should have featured? Someone more unexpected, preferably a girl, a female rapper, someone who ACTUALLY has a bad reputation...I can't think of anyone right now but you get the point.

The promo singles (as usual) were a retarded idea. It's a concept that simply does NOT work. If you want successful singles, keep all the songs under lock till the album drops, no matter how much your fans whine about it. DO NOT RELEASE PROMO SINGLES ONE WEEK APART FROM EACH OTHER. The girls need to fucking learn something from this.

End Game just doesnt work well as a whole tbh

the feats dont fit together

Taylor singing the last part - making it look like she is a feat on her own song

she also need sto stop with that "dark themed" videos - her audience is clearly not here for that

READY FOR IT might have been a really interesting choise for a LEAD SINGLE ngl

END GAME  wouldve been a cute last single for the era tho at the end of 2018, early 2019 oprah14

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.