Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sylk

Why MC15 will be Butterfly 2.0 - A Theory by Sylk (with HARD evidence and research to back it up)

okay so I've noticed similar patterns in her releases from the 90s and the 00s that are just too eerily similar to be a coincident, basically Miss Mariah has been recreating her 90s album run ever since TEOM. I posted this theory on ATRL and they laughed at me anyways I'm gonna prove once and for all why this theory is 100% solid. Here are some facts and TEA:

hmcCgda.jpg?1

Mariah Carey = The Emancipation of Mimi 

Both wigful albums, basically an introduction album, has songs with big climaxes (Vision of Love = WBT) both had last minute #1 additions (Love Takes Time = DFAU) 

Emotions = E=MC2

Both fun albums, both has gorgeous vocals, both throwbacky bop records 

Music Box = Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel 

Okay this one is a stretch, both have white covers?

Merry Christmas = Merry Christmas 2 You 

Pretty self-explanatory 

Daydream = Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse 

Both consistent from start to finish

Butterfly = MC15

Rainbow = MC16 

Glitter = MC17/Glitter Remake

Charmbracelet = MC18

Thus according to my calculations, Miss Mariah's plan is to recreate her entire 90s career to the point where when she arrives to Glitter she will redeem herself with a remake! AND this theory also proves that MC15 will be Butterfly 2.0 

Thoughts ladies?

RWwDRkB.gif

3 minutes ago, Hylia said:

What exactly was Triumphant recreating? And I Don’t? We want answers, Miss Sylk

RWwDRkB.gif

Okay fine maybe the theory has some inconsistencies, but the tea outweighes the shade miss "the facts are all there" told sylk to the reporters 

RWwDRkB.gif

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

HARD evidence you say? Mods move this to HOW before things get nasty

RWwDRkB.gif

Call me Sylk, Miss Sylky if you're nasty 

RWwDRkB.gif

1 minute ago, Venus XCX said:

"she researched her receipts and provided the tea" miss carey said

gP7Lzul.gif

btw link me to the atrl threa djdjdj

it was the artist thread btw anyways this theory is so wigful it makes sense no offense she could obviously wanna do it all over again on her own terms 

gP7Lzul.gif

1 minute ago, Lane Boy said:

Let's hope that she can re-create even an OUNCE of Butterfly in MC15...

Especially since I Don't didn't give me much hope....

RWwDRkB.gif

I Don't was the calm before the storm, she;s coming

RWwDRkB.gif

Just now, ScatsusGifsallah said:

I agree, MIAM was almost as good  like Butterfly, just like Daydream was almost as good as butterfly. 

MC15 will slay.

It was unusually chilly this Halloween night. I had decided to attend one of my towns infamous Halloween party’s that night, and was enthralled. The party was excellent, lots of people had really great costumes and I had gone as a pirate. The party was on the outskirts of my small town a little whiles away in the wood. I had drunkily dozed off in One the tents, and when I had awoken everyone had already gone. I checked my phone and it was around 1am. I only had 3% battery so I had about enough to make one call, I decided to try my local taxi service, Brocka Taxis. My town was very small, and at the time didn’t have Uber or Lift. Luckily, they picked up and said I was lucky I had called as they were doing their last drives of the night. They said the wait would be around 30 minutes so I waited in silence. My phone died shortly after the call, I stood by the street I walked to in the cold. I watched my breath in the freezing air to pass the time. A little time after, I saw the headlights of a car begin to materialize in the distance. I waved my hands and they honked on notice. The slowly pulled up to me and I read the little motto I had come to know. “Brocka Taxis, We’ll never say never!”. I was glad at that time, cause if they could I’d be stranded here. I got in the taxi and was greeted to a rather good looking women in her late 20s. I said hi and introduced myself just to be cordial, she replied back “Hello, I’m Brandy, where are you headed?”. My stomach dropped and I almost gasped. “Excuse me what did you say?”, I questioned nervous. “I said Hi, I’m Brandy, where are you headed?”, she replied with a slight giggle at the end. I saw her shoot me deathly glare in the rear view mirror along with a taunting smile. Desperate, I told her my location, she smiled and what she said next to me stunned me. “Ah, I know where that is, we’ll have to take the freeway though, that sound good?”. She smiled with that again, I shuddered. We sat in silence for minutes, even though they felt like hours, as she awaited my response. I gathered all the courage I had in me and replied, “No, no thank you actually”. She chuckled slightly to herself, and unlocked the doors, I had no idea she had even locked them. I got out and immediately started 

2 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Okay fine maybe the theory has some inconsistencies, but the tea outweighes the shade miss "the facts are all there" told sylk to the reporters 

RWwDRkB.gif

Call me Sylk, Miss Sylky if you're nasty 

RWwDRkB.gif

it was the artist thread btw anyways this theory is so wigful it makes sense no offense she could obviously wanna do it all over again on her own terms 

gP7Lzul.gif

Will MC15 deal with the ending of a relationship... spread ha wings and whatever the next lyric is... could you be RIGHT

RWwDRkB.gif

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

Will MC15 deal with the ending of a relationship... spread ha wings and whatever the next lyric is... could you be RIGHT

RWwDRkB.gif

yes she will break up with bryan and drop her lead single that uses another delicious nectarine as a metaphor for bodily fluids, she's coming

RWwDRkB.gif

1 minute ago, ScatsusGifsallah said:

Don’t know why people aren’t hating on I Don’t? Think they just hate when she makes R&B, no wonder they stan music flopx. They are racist

lowkey tea I Don't was a bop 

RWwDRkB.gif

3 minutes ago, ScatsusGifsallah said:

Don’t know why people aren’t hating on I Don’t? Think they just hate when she makes R&B, no wonder they stan music flopx. They are racist

Yeah most people only stan her polka music. Read them for filth hunty

UJFiHXa.gif

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

yes she will break up with bryan and drop her lead single that uses another delicious nectarine as a metaphor for bodily fluids, she's coming

RWwDRkB.gif

lowkey tea I Don't was a bop 

RWwDRkB.gif

Was referencing her breakup with Nick Cannon but whatever tickles her peach

ipOmOhf.gif

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

Yeah most people only stan her polka music. Read them for filth hunty

UJFiHXa.gif

you and me are the ones holding the thing and winnie is the patient

UJFiHXa.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created