Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Rank the pop girls most remembered hits

Rank these by most to least remembered

Firework

Poker Face, Gaga’s most remembered in my opinion 

La Isla Bonita

Baby One More Time

All I want for Christmas 

Diamonds? Rihanna has a lot of songs that seem similar? Maybe even Only Girl, Umbrella

Problem

Beautiful

my list:

AIWFC creep1 

Baby one more time

Firework

Beautiful

Diamonds

Poker Face

Problem

La Isla Bonita

1. AIWFCIY (just repeaked this year and went top 10, also went #2 in the UK and #1 in lots of territories - a true remembered classic loved and enjoyed by all, Mariah did THAT)

2. BOMT 

3. Diamonds

4. Beautiful

5. Poker Face

6. Shake It Off

7. Firework

8.Problem

9. La Isla Bonita (The least remembered by miles, I'm sorry Grim Reaper stans but you'll only get a remembered hit when she dies, so come back to this thread in December and the GP will determine which one of her hits is the most remembered because atm... la isla bonita is not remembered and no one cares about it or madonna's life)

24 minutes ago, Tanya Turner said:

aiwfciy got more views over the 2017 christmas period than 'la isla bon voyage madonnas life' has in total 

that's coz everyone streams that song on Christmas lol

but La Isla Bonita has made more appearances in the popular culture and got sampled and covered so many times by so many artists... sure AIWFC has been covered too, but let's not pretend that it has left the same impact on pop culture. mad2

4 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

that's coz everyone streams that song on Christmas lol

but La Isla Bonita has made more appearances in the popular culture and got sampled and covered so many times by so many artists... sure AIWFC has been covered too, but let's not pretend that it has left the same impact on pop culture. mad2

''awful awful woman''

''she's a whore''

''she's an idiot''

''she's got a lot of problems''

this is all true what they said about her, i could say a lot worse but it is all true i'm glad the GP know it and the leader of the free world even referred to her as ''DISGUSTING'' if i might add

6 minutes ago, Tanya Turner said:

''awful awful woman''

''she's a whore''

''she's an idiot''

this is all true what they said about her, i could say a lot worse but it is all true i'm glad the GP know it and the leader of the free world even referred to her as ''DISGUSTING'' if i might add

That's not the point tho...the point is that La isla bonita got mentioned by one of the most popular tv series ever and Madonna stays winning and remembered thanks to all her haters, the potus included. ayumi1

1 minute ago, The One Above All said:

That's not the point tho...the point is that La isla bonita got mentioned by one of the most popular tv series ever and Madonna stays winning and remembered thanks to all her haters, the potus included. ayumi1

how can you consider her to be winning when her hands look the way that they do? 

3 hours ago, Tanya Turner said:

''awful awful woman''

''she's a whore''

''she's an idiot''

Because the POTUS is not disgusting?

1. La Isla Bonita

2. La Isla Bonita

3. La Isla Bonita

4. La Isla Bonita

5. La Isla Bonita

6. La Isla Bonita

7. La Isla Bonita

8. La Isla Bonita

9. La Isla Bonita

10. Baby One More Time

11 La Isla Bonita