Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Biggest “Beautiful” knock off

Biggest knock-off of Xtina’s “Beautiful”  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Biggest knock-off of Xtina’s “Beautiful”

• Katy Perry “Firework”
    • Lady Gaga “Born This Way”
    • Alessia Cara “Scars to Your Beautiful”
    • All of the above

On 02/03/2018 at 11:49 PM, Agugaga said:

According to who, the Las Vegas Sun? ny6

Britney has like 4#1s that spent one week at #1 and collapsed, and are COMPLETELY ERASED from public memory. dead2 Dirrty and Candyman for example, are far more remembered than “3” and “Hold it against me”. Now there’s a real fact for you. oprah14 

In fact, of any pop star, Britney’s singles all had the least amount of longevity on the charts and the least amount of weeks spent in the top ten (most of them didn’t even get that high), but that’s another topic for another day. ny14 

all that longevity and weeks at #1!!!1 Xtina had and...

Billboard's "Artist of the Decade" list - 2000's

(excluded males)

1. BEYONCE  
2. ALICIA KEYS    
3. BRITNEY SPEARS  
4. MARIAH CAREY  
5. PINK  
6. RIHANNA  
7. CHRISTINA AGUILERA  

now that's a kii

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "atrl celebrating gif"

31 minutes ago, Michael. said:

(excluded males)
1. BEYONCE  
2. ALICIA KEYS    
3. BRITNEY SPEARS  
4. MARIAH CAREY  
5. PINK  
6. RIHANNA  
7. CHRISTINA AGUILERA  

now that's a kii

It would be embarrassing if Britney weren't higher when she released twice the amount of singles Xtina released. 

Britards showing their massive stupidity once more. A kii, indeed. 

2 hours ago, havok said:

Do you really expect us to take you seriously with those hyperbolic and false statements? There are no facts in the deluded claims you just made. The figures I posted are their recurrent daily streams, feel free to check kworb's site, numbers don't lie. Those Christina songs have higher daily recurrent streams than the Brintey songs that britard mentioned, it's that simple. You can do nothing against facts like that other than deal. xtina14

They have higher daily streams than the songs HE mentioned but these songs are not the ones getting the most daily recurrent streams in her catalogue. xtina14 

Christina: 

Current daily avg: 791,292

Candyman: 62k

Hurt: 84.5k

Lady Marmalade: 95.7k

Beautiful: 25.7k

Dirrty: 58.3k

Genie: 76.5k

Britney:

Current daily avg: 1,520,683

BOMT: 246,223

Toxic: 151,967

Oops!: 145,973

Womanizer: 77,608

Sometimes: 81,760

Britney's songs have higher daily recurrent streams than Xtina's and Britney's overall streams are bigger.

Even with features included her daily average is much lower than Britney's.

11 minutes ago, havok said:

It would be embarrassing if Britney weren't higher when she released twice the amount of singles Xtina released. 

Britards showing their massive stupidity once more. A kii, indeed. 

But why does it matter? Y'all always saying they last a few weeks then disappear

What is the truth?

Edit: Alicia Keys is #2 and she has released less singles than Xtina, i guess it's time for excuses now

2 hours ago, havok said:

Do you really expect us to take you seriously with those hyperbolic and false statements? There are no facts in the deluded claims you just made. The figures I posted are their recurrent daily streams, feel free to check kworb's site, numbers don't lie. Those Christina songs have higher daily recurrent streams than the Brintey songs that britard mentioned, it's that simple. You can do nothing against facts like that other than deal. xtina14

Feel free to waste your time in here pretending that Christina's music is not remembered, but the proof is there and it just clocked your ass. And excuse us if we rather take the FACTS over the biased opinion of a +30 year old britard who's stuck in 1999. Now, is that enough for you or should I continue ripping your soon-to-be-member-of-the-AARP ass apart?  xtina15

xtina10

I don't expect you to take me seriously, as a matter in fact I couldn't care less about your opinion. Keep talking about those Kworb "facts", truth is Britney is the one who obliterated Xtina's career, EVERYBODY knows that. It must BURN YOU inside that someone "less talented" outperformed your "more talented" fave, POOR YOU.

Having said that, I'm not wasting my time anymore talking with you, it is literally pointless to talk with your pressed ass and lame facts. Regarding this subject, I'M finishing this conversation. PERIOD.  ny14 

1 minute ago, Taschens said:

I don't expect you to take me seriously, as a matter in fact I could care less about your opinion. Keep talking about those Kworb "facts", truth is Britney is the one who obliterated Xtina's career, EVERYBODY knows that. It must BURN YOU inside that someone "less talented" outperformed your "more talented" fave, POOR YOU.

Having said that, I'm not wasting my time anymore talking with you, it is literally pointless to talk with your pressed ass and lame facts. Regarding this subject, I'M finishing this conversation. PERIOD.  ny14 

Careful with that creature. He or she takes it personally and gets butthurt alot.

16 minutes ago, Michael. said:

But why does it matter? Y'all always saying they last a few weeks then disappear

What is the truth?

Edit: Alicia Keys is #2 and she has released less singles than Xtina, i guess it's time for excuses now

No, wait!!!! Christina is "obviously" the "most successful" of all of them! She and her greatest hits are the most streamed!! She obviously is the "most relevant"!!! let me "CLOCK YOU" with my KWORB figures!!!

hahahaha

Just now, Taschens said:

No, wait!!!! Christina is "obviously" the "most successful" of all of them! She and her greatest hits are the most streamed!! She obviously is the "most relevant"!!! let me "CLOCK YOU" with my KWORB figures!!!

hahahaha

the scream i let out

great impersonation

7 minutes ago, vu said:

Careful with that creature. He or she takes it personally and gets butthurt alot.

I know! I can smell his of her SEETHING ass miles away, POOR HA. 

6 minutes ago, Michael. said:

the scream i let out

great impersonation

Yass!

41 minutes ago, Michael. said:

They have higher daily streams than the songs HE mentioned but these songs are not the ones getting the most daily recurrent streams in her catalogue. xtina14 

Spoiler

Christina: 

Current daily avg: 791,292

Candyman: 62k

Hurt: 84.5k

Lady Marmalade: 95.7k

Beautiful: 25.7k

Dirrty: 58.3k

Genie: 76.5k

Britney:

Current daily avg: 1,520,683

BOMT: 246,223

Toxic: 151,967

Oops!: 145,973

Womanizer: 77,608

Sometimes: 81,760

Britney's songs have higher daily recurrent streams than Xtina's and Britney's overall streams are bigger.

Even with features included her daily average is much lower than Britney's.

And that's exactly what I said, genius. eve1 

2 hours ago, havok said:

Those Christina songs have higher daily recurrent streams than the Brintey songs that britard mentioned, it's that simple. 

But thanks for showing us that you have the intelligence of a sea sponge. xtina4

Now, let me explain it to you toddler style: your fellow britard claimed that SS & MLJ are forgotten, so if they are then Methney's entire discography is also forgotten, except for BOMT, since SS has higher daily recurrent streams than all of her singles but BOMT. So are SS/MLJ and Methney's entire discography (but BOMT) forgotten or not? Tell us, please. 

39 minutes ago, Michael. said:

What is the truth?

Because Billboard's decade-end charts are based on points assigned to each song for each week they spent inside BH100, genius.

More releases = more entries = more points. Is that simple enough for your brain to grasp it without stroking out? 

Incorrect, Alicia released 17 lead-billing singles in the 2000s, Christina only released 12. Try again, britard. Kii at her outdoing the drug addict tho. 

25 minutes ago, Taschens said:

I don't expect you to take me seriously, as a matter in fact I could care less about your opinion. Keep talking about those Kworb "facts", truth is Britney is the one who obliterated Xtina's career, EVERYBODY knows that. It must BURN YOU inside that someone "less talented" outperformed your "more talented" fave, POOR YOU.

Kworb is only the site that collects the data from Youtube/Spotify/Apple Music, grandpa. Are those platforms not reliable now? xtina2  

So, you think Methney is more talented than Christina? The stupidity of britards never ceases to amaze me. Truly a special kind of creatures. eve1 

Well, walking away is the only thing you can do after being shut down with receipts in hand. So good for you for admitting defeat and exit. ny14

20 minutes ago, Taschens said:

hahahaha

But somehow I'm the one that is seething... the best part of this is that this is coming from a +30 year old gay.  eve1 

2 minutes ago, havok said:

But thanks for showing us that you have the intelligence of a sea sponge. xtina4

Now, let me explain it to you toddler style: your fellow britard claimed that SS & MLJ are forgotten, so if they are then Methney's entire discography is also forgotten, except for BOMT, since SS has higher daily recurrent streams than all of her singles but BOMT. So are SS/MLJ and Methney's entire discography (but BOMT) forgotten or not? Tell us, please. 

Did you even read the post I quoted? lmfao1 I understood your debate with the other Britney stan but that's not the topic here

The post I quoted was you answering this

Britney songs are more remembered by the GP and that's a fact. 

@Taschens was talking about Britney's songs in general, not specifically the ones mentioned before.

22 minutes ago, havok said:

Because Billboard's decade-end charts are based on points assigned to each song for each week they spent inside BH100, genius.

More releases = more entries = more points. Is that simple enough for your brain to grasp it without stroking out? 

Incorrect, Alicia released 17 lead-billing singles in the 2000s, Christina only released 12. Try again, britard. Kii at her outdoing the drug addict tho. 

Kworb is only the site that collects the data from Youtube/Spotify/Apple Music, grandpa. Are those platforms not reliable now? xtina2  

So, you think Methney is more talented than Christina? The stupidity of britards never ceases to amaze me. Truly a special kind of creatures. eve1 

Well, walking away is the only thing you can do after being shut down with receipts in hand. So good for you for admitting defeat and exit. ny14

But somehow I'm the one that is seething... the best part of this is that this is coming from a +30 year old gay.  eve1 

so they did have some type of longevity then if they managed to generate her that many points

Xtina could have beaten Britney anyway with those several smashes she had, maybe next time!

1 hour ago, Michael. said:

(excluded males)

1. BEYONCE  
2. ALICIA KEYS    
3. BRITNEY SPEARS  
4. MARIAH CAREY  
5. PINK  
6. RIHANNA  
7. CHRISTINA AGUILERA  

now that's a kii

Umm okay? Lets compare how many albums they all released that decade 

1. BEYONCE  (3 albums)
2. ALICIA KEYS  (3 albums)
3. BRITNEY SPEARS  (5 albums)
4. MARIAH CAREY  (4 albums)
5. PINK  (5 albums)
6. RIHANNA  (4 albums)
7. CHRISTINA AGUILERA  (2 albums)

The shade is Britney had the most albums of any of the female artists, yet she only came in at #3.

You can go sit on the potty now ny12 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Umm okay? Lets compare how many albums they all released that decade 

1. BEYONCE  (3 albums)
2. ALICIA KEYS  (3 albums)
3. BRITNEY SPEARS  (5 albums)
4. MARIAH CAREY  (4 albums)
5. PINK  (5 albums)
6. RIHANNA  (4 albums)
7. CHRISTINA AGUILERA  (2 albums)

You can go sit on the potty now ny12 

Beyoncé and Alicia only released one more album than Xtina then if we go by this logic, the gap isn't that big but she's for sure behind them. ny12 Not to mention they released less albums than the artists behind them bar Xtina ny12 

Don't you brag about Xtina outdoing Britney with Stripped and BTB so much anyway? You'd expect her to be higher with those two albums only

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

Beyoncé and Alicia only released one more album than Xtina then if we go by this logic, the gap isn't that big but she's for sure behind them. ny12 Not to mention they released less albums than the artists behind them bar Xtina ny12 

Don't you brag about Xtina outdoing Britney with Stripped and BTB so much anyway? You'd expect her to be higher with those two albums only

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.