Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Bebe Rexha vs Dua Lipa vs Rita Ora

Which Albanian princess is best?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which Albanian princess is best?

• Bebe Rexha
    • Rita Ora
    • Dua Lipa

3 Albanian pop stars, but which one do you prefer? 

I have to go with Rita Ora, I feel like she's the biggest star of the 3 (yet ironically can't seem to catch a break in the U.S.), but her music has been good over the years and she can definitely remain a big celebrity even if her music flops. 

The weakest link in here is Bebe Rexha, although "Meant to Be" is the jam but it feels like a random hit that doesn't really define her or have anything to do with her career xtina11 

I Got You alone>>>>>>>>Dua>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hairy sweaty balls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rihtard Oral

19 minutes ago, Maryanne said:

I Got You alone>>>>>>>>Dua>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hairy sweaty balls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rihtard Oral

dead2 omgosh

Hard one.

Bebe has the best music but she's a cunt

Rita is the best performer but she's too inconsistent

Dua is the best pop star but her album was average and she's a terrible performer

Overall I'd probably have to say Dua at this moment in time but Rita is coming this year

Dua's bop: new rule

Bebe' bops: I got you, in the name of love, me myself&I.

Rita's bops: R.I.P, hot right now, poison, I will never let you down, your song, black widow and ofc ANYWHERE.

Now besides the FACT that anywhere>>>>>>>>>>>>dua+bebe's catalog, the truth is that Rita has been slaying for longer. She has shown consistency and she's a far superior performer.  aretha1

23 minutes ago, Marlon said:

You’re being rude af

17 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4652942

It seems like people can't remember anything past a year or two oprah14

13 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Dua's bop: new rule

Bebe' bops: I got you, in the name of love, me myself&I.

Rita's bops: R.I.P, hot right now, poison, I will never let you down, your song, black widow and ofc ANYWHERE.

Now besides the FACT that anywhere>>>>>>>>>>>>dua+bebe's catalog, the truth is that Rita has been slaying for longer. She has shown consistency and she's a far superior performer.  aretha1

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.