Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ParentalAdvisory

Gwen Stefani replacing Britney at the Axis Las Vegas while queen B is on ha sold out european tour

This is so fun to hear!

Sources tell PerezHilton.com exclusively that the next big headliner set to take on a show in Las Vegas is… Gwen Stefani!

According to our sources, her show will be at Planet Hollywood, in the same theater that's been used by both Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez during their runs in Sin City.

There's quite a bit of preliminary information right now with few details about what we can expect in the show itself, but we can imagine it'll be a lot of fun.

http://perezhilton.com/2018-03-04-gwen-stefani-headliner-show-residency-las-vegas-exclusive-sources-music-news#.WpxRcOjFLIU

14 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:
  1. The Sweet Escape

...thats it. brit10 

Hollaback Girl, Sweet Escape, Rich Girl, What You Waiting For, Cool, Danger Zone, Don't Speak, It's My Life, Just A Girl, Hey Baby, Spiderwebs, Used To Love You, 4 In The Morning... jj4 

30 minutes ago, Dan said:

Hollaback Girl, Sweet Escape, Rich Girl, What You Waiting For, Cool, Danger Zone, Don't Speak, It's My Life, Just A Girl, Hey Baby, Spiderwebs, Used To Love You, 4 In The Morning... jj4 

ok maybe Hollaback. but thats really her only memorable songs jj3 

4 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

ok maybe Hollaback. but thats really her only memorable songs jj3 

Rich Girl was enormous... And many more of the songs I listed were too jj4 

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Rich Girl was enormous... And many more of the songs I listed were too jj4 

rich girl was enormous. as a young gay the first song i heard by gwen was bubble pop electric, then i became obsessed.

here for this!

3 minutes ago, Adam's Apple said:

rich girl was enormous. as a young gay the first song i heard by gwen was bubble pop electric, then i became obsessed.

here for this!

Yes! cry7  Crash and Bubble Pop Electric were my first favorite songs when I was younger cry7  LAMB was the first album I fell in love with yas1 

What You Waiting For?
Rich Girl
Hollaback Girl
Cool
Luxurious
Crash
Wind It Up
The Sweet Escape
4 in the Morning
Now That You Got It
Early Winter
Baby Don't Lie