Jump to content

‘$’-less Artworks

Recommended Posts

Keathen    34

I swear I saw artworks of Kesha’s albums edited, removing the ‘$’ and replacing them with a normal ‘s’. I think it’s in this forum. Can anyone link the thread? Much appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    6,768
59 minutes ago, DUTCHESSDREAM said:

Ke$ha > Keshit

Bye rih8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,558
8 hours ago, Keathen said:

I swear I saw artworks of Kesha’s albums edited, removing the ‘$’ and replacing them with a normal ‘s’. I think it’s in this forum. Can anyone link the thread? Much appreciated!

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosé.    8,178
9 hours ago, DUTCHESSDREAM said:

Ke$ha > Keshit

Coming from a Katy Perry stan. An artist who went from a fantastic debut to huge drops in quality each era. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    6,768
4 minutes ago, Sodomite said:

Coming from a Katy Perry stan. An artist who went from a fantastic debut to huge drops in quality each era. 

They loathe Kesha for ending Dr. Luke, so this doesn't surprise me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    37,140

 

 

On 3/5/2018 at 4:14 PM, TomTom2288 said:
On 3/5/2018 at 4:09 PM, Sodomite said:
On 3/5/2018 at 6:29 AM, DUTCHESSDREAM said:

Ke$ha > Keshit

Coming from a Katy Perry stan. An artist who went from a fantastic debut to huge drops in quality each era. 

They loathe Kesha for ending Dr. Luke, so this doesn't surprise me.

sig worthy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan    6,867
44 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

 

 

sig worthy!

ikr yas1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AGNTEA    1,967
On 5.3.2018 at 10:09 PM, Sodomite said:

Coming from a Katy Perry stan. An artist who went from a fantastic debut to huge drops in quality each era. 

Katy's debut is cherrypie, but Witness is at least cheese cake with small cherrys in it. It's her best record since 2008

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AGNTEA    1,967
On 5.3.2018 at 10:14 PM, TomTom2288 said:

They loathe Kesha for ending Dr. Luke, so this doesn't surprise me.

No, we , or in this case I, am happy that Kesha ended Dr. Luke. I was praying.mp3 for that day Katy finally drops Luke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×