Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Keathen

‘$’-less Artworks

I swear I saw artworks of Kesha’s albums edited, removing the ‘$’ and replacing them with a normal ‘s’. I think it’s in this forum. Can anyone link the thread? Much appreciated!

8 hours ago, Keathen said:

I swear I saw artworks of Kesha’s albums edited, removing the ‘$’ and replacing them with a normal ‘s’. I think it’s in this forum. Can anyone link the thread? Much appreciated!

:D

4 minutes ago, Sodomite said:

Coming from a Katy Perry stan. An artist who went from a fantastic debut to huge drops in quality each era. 

They loathe Kesha for ending Dr. Luke, so this doesn't surprise me.

On 3/5/2018 at 4:14 PM, TomTom2288 said:
On 3/5/2018 at 4:09 PM, Sodomite said:
On 3/5/2018 at 6:29 AM, DUTCHESSDREAM said:

Ke$ha > Keshit

Coming from a Katy Perry stan. An artist who went from a fantastic debut to huge drops in quality each era. 

sig worthy!

On 5.3.2018 at 10:09 PM, Sodomite said:

Katy's debut is cherrypie, but Witness is at least cheese cake with small cherrys in it. It's her best record since 2008

On 5.3.2018 at 10:14 PM, TomTom2288 said:

No, we , or in this case I, am happy that Kesha ended Dr. Luke. I was praying.mp3 for that day Katy finally drops Luke

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.