Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Kim Petras likes tweet mocking Kesha crying in court (COULD BE FAKE)

3 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Oh my god. Here I was giving her the benefit of the doubt about working with Luke, but not anymore. Absolutely vile scream2

Legit same, I always felt like it’s hard for new artists to break out and maybe this was her only opportunity but apparently she’s trash! Sucks cause i followed her YouTube for a bit, I’ve been really rooting for her 💁🏻‍♀️

But this can be interpreted in other way brit8 Maybe that tweet was a response to a tweet with a really good performance, and they used Kesha's  picture as a reaction (Twitter stans use that all of that time).

Like, I post a performance of Gaga doing Bad Romance and then you respond "this is an oscar..." and posting that Kesha pic as a reaction (like they do with Wendy all od the time)

Do you get what I'm saying? chi1

3 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Oh my god. Here I was giving her the benefit of the doubt about working with Luke, but not anymore. Absolutely vile scream2

Legit same, I always felt like it’s hard for new artists to break out and maybe this was her only opportunity but apparently she’s trash! Sucks cause i followed her YouTube for a bit, I’ve been really rooting for her 💁🏻‍♀️

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

But this can be interpreted in other way brit8 Maybe that tweet was a response to a tweet with a really good performance, and they used Kesha's  picture as a reaction (Twitter stans use that all of that time).

Like, I post a performance of Gaga doing Bad Romance and then you respond "this is an oscar..." and posting that Kesha pic as a reaction (like they do with Wendy all od the time)

I really don’t think that’s what this tweet means 

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I don't think so..  + That account posts almost daily that Kesha faked her rape (I've had to report a bunch of times). 

13 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Same here... I have defended her on multiple occasions, in case she was in a similar Kesha-situation with Dr. Luke - but no more. She is part of the problem. 

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I don't know chi1 I can't find that tweet chi1

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

I don't think so..  + That account posts almost daily that Kesha faked her rape (I've had to report a bunch of times). 

Are you sure it's real? One person below this tweet tweeted that it's fake...

3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Are you sure it's real? One person below this tweet tweeted that it's fake...

Oh - shit, maybe. I didn't know the screenshot came from that guy, I saw a lot of people posting it. 

I'm going to switch this to rumor then. 

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

He tweeted that she liked it and then unliked it, so we'll probably never find out...

Yeah dead1  I really hope it's not...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.