Kim Petras likes tweet mocking Kesha crying in court (COULD BE FAKE)

Dan    10,666

Could be fake - it is no longer in her likes. 

Kuba    10,625

Oh my god. Here I was giving her the benefit of the doubt about working with Luke, but not anymore. Absolutely vile scream2

TattooedHeart    54,654
3 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Oh my god. Here I was giving her the benefit of the doubt about working with Luke, but not anymore. Absolutely vile scream2

Legit same, I always felt like it’s hard for new artists to break out and maybe this was her only opportunity but apparently she’s trash! Sucks cause i followed her YouTube for a bit, I’ve been really rooting for her 💁🏻‍♀️

Freaky Prince    19,106

But this can be interpreted in other way brit8 Maybe that tweet was a response to a tweet with a really good performance, and they used Kesha's  picture as a reaction (Twitter stans use that all of that time).

Like, I post a performance of Gaga doing Bad Romance and then you respond "this is an oscar..." and posting that Kesha pic as a reaction (like they do with Wendy all od the time)

Do you get what I'm saying? chi1

TattooedHeart    54,654
3 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Legit same, I always felt like it’s hard for new artists to break out and maybe this was her only opportunity but apparently she’s trash! Sucks cause i followed her YouTube for a bit, I’ve been really rooting for her 💁🏻‍♀️

TattooedHeart    54,654
Just now, Freaky Prince said:

But this can be interpreted in other way brit8 Maybe that tweet was a response to a tweet with a really good performance, and they used Kesha's  picture as a reaction (Twitter stans use that all of that time).

Like, I post a performance of Gaga doing Bad Romance and then you respond "this is an oscar..." and posting that Kesha pic as a reaction (like they do with Wendy all od the time)

I really don’t think that’s what this tweet means 

Freaky Prince    19,106
Just now, TattooedHeart said:

I really don’t think that’s what this tweet means 

I don't know chi1 I can't find that tweet chi1

Dan    10,666
6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I don't think so..  + That account posts almost daily that Kesha faked her rape (I've had to report a bunch of times). 

Dan    10,666
13 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Same here... I have defended her on multiple occasions, in case she was in a similar Kesha-situation with Dr. Luke - but no more. She is part of the problem. 

Freaky Prince    19,106
1 minute ago, Dan said:

I don't think so..  + That account posts almost daily that Kesha faked her rape (I've had to report a bunch of times). 

Well fuck you Kim Petras, then oprah14

TomTom2288    5,573
5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I don't know chi1 I can't find that tweet chi1

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Are you sure it's real? One person below this tweet tweeted that it's fake...

Dan    10,666
3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Are you sure it's real? One person below this tweet tweeted that it's fake...

Oh - shit, maybe. I didn't know the screenshot came from that guy, I saw a lot of people posting it. 

I'm going to switch this to rumor then. 

Dan    10,666
2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

He tweeted that she liked it and then unliked it, so we'll probably never find out...

Yeah dead1  I really hope it's not...

TomTom2288    5,573
Just now, Dan said:

Yeah dead1  I really hope it's not...

I have not the slightest doubt that she would really like this though