Kim Petras likes tweet mocking Kesha crying in court (COULD BE FAKE)

Kuba    12,047
1 minute ago, Dan said:

@Freaky Prince @Tattooed Heart @Kuba @Marlon

This could've been fake, so I just updated the title. Sorry if I spread false info dead4  I just saw a ton of people posting about it.

Omg not at all, it was extremely believable. I would've posted about it too if I were you.

I guess we'll never know dead4

Simón.    21,838

Shocking that people want to ruin the reputation of a famous trans woman. 

Tasso    16,065
47 minutes ago, Simón. said:

"Famous" orly1

She ruined her own reputation by working with Luke. laughcry1 

attitude    682

There's a really vile secton of gay twitter that just needs to be wiped out of there. wendy4

attitude    682
10 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

@Dan Music News Facts talking about it!

Honestly, it doesn't really matter either way. Kim is no one, her music will continue to be known by 5 or 6 gays that aren't even buying it. 

Dan    12,558
3 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

@Dan Music News Facts talking about it!

I think they deleted the tweet? jj4 

TomTom    6,768
3 minutes ago, Dan said:

I think they deleted the tweet? jj4 

Oops jj4

Hylia    76,669
6 hours ago, Simón. said:

Being trans gives people a free pass to mock rape victims? This is brand new information.

Simón.    21,838
9 hours ago, Hylia said:

Being trans gives people a free pass to mock rape victims? This is brand new information.

Did you actually read what I wrote? It’s most likely fake. 

Kivo    1,671

Lol it must be fake, people are just sabotaging her that she's working with Luke and some Animal made a fake tweet to make people think she's a horrible person lol. 

TomTom    6,768
15 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Lol it must be fake, people are just sabotaging her that she's working with Luke and some Animal made a fake tweet to make people think she's a horrible person lol. 

That person is not an Animal though. That account posts mean stuff about Kesha often.

1 hour ago, Michael. said:

who is she anyway? dead4 

Kim Petras is a trans pop girl who started to break into the music scene last year. She has released six songs so far, all produced by Dr. Luke. Her song "I Don't Want It All" became a viral hit on Spotify. Her fans think she could be successful if she was signed to a major label and that she serves pop perfection. There is speculation about Kim Petras' relationship with Dr. Luke because she most likely started working with him after/in the middle of Kesha's lawsuit and it looks like as if it was her own choice. She recently said in an interview that Dr. Luke is a "great guy" based on her personal experiences, which contradicts everything Kesha, Kelly Clarkson, P!nk, Becky G or Charli XCX said about him.

Chris Morlock    37,140
On 3/6/2018 at 8:14 AM, TomTom2288 said:

That person is not an Animal though. That account posts mean stuff about Kesha often.

Kim Petras is a trans pop girl who started to break into the music scene last year. She has released six songs so far, all produced by Dr. Luke. Her song "I Don't Want It All" became a viral hit on Spotify. Her fans think she could be successful if she was signed to a major label and that she serves pop perfection. There is speculation about Kim Petras' relationship with Dr. Luke because she most likely started working with him after/in the middle of Kesha's lawsuit and it looks like as if it was her own choice. She recently said in an interview that Dr. Luke is a "great guy" based on her personal experiences, which contradicts everything Kesha, Kelly Clarkson, P!nk, Becky G or Charli XCX said about him.

hes either waiting for the right moment to attack her or trying to get her on his side trash1 

LuranusLur    3,378

She should not be mean if it is even fake she should still not work with dr luke I think. 

Dan    12,558

@TomTom2288 The account that posted this just got suspended :)