Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kenya

Has Witness aged well?

As a Katy fan, I still can't get into it... I adored CTTR, I think that song aged super well. I also love the title track and Miss You More. But, besides that - the rest of the album is still just not doing it for me.

23 minutes ago, Dan said:

As a Katy fan, I still can't get into it... I adored CTTR, I think that song aged super well. I also love the title track and Miss You More. But, besides that - the rest of the album is still just not doing it for me.

Think CTTR is even better now than when it was first released!

stan miss you more a bit tho sass1

i do wish she had performed that on tour though ny3 

For me it has aged pretty well, specially since I just re-arranged the tracks last month and now I'm enjoying it completely.

This is my tracklist:

1. Witness
  2. Bigger Than Me
  3. CTTR
  4. Act My Age
  5. Swish Swish
  6. Roulette
  7. Bon Appétit
  8. Tsunami
  9. Mind Maze
  10. Deja Vú
  11. Miss You More
  12. Save As Draft
  13. Power
  14. Pendulum

I deleted Hey Hey Hey, Into Me You See and Dance With The Devil. (I still listen to H3Y as a stand-alone song, tho)

It's aged well... but I don't go to listen to it very often.  It's weird--I don't think of it but in the off chance I put it on I always bop to it so idk.  It's definitely a good album, and I still think it's her best, even though the songs I love off Prism are the ones I go to more often.

24 minutes ago, Kenya said:

Think CTTR is even better now than when it was first released!

stan miss you more a bit tho sass1

i do wish she had performed that on tour though ny3 

I agree. I loved it on first listen. Love it even more now. There’s something bout the song that pulls you in. 

This is the same case with the rest of the album. Some of the songs I hated at first are now some of my all-time favorites from her. It aged like wine for me. 

Wine mixed with milk tbh 

some tracks I still listen to like the singles , witness , roulette and some I haven’t listened to since the album came out , others I listen to when I’m in the mood 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.