Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

45 Seconds did better than Million Reasons, why?

45 Seconds:

#4 in USA, #3 Germany, #3 UK, #2 France

3 million sales in USA, 400k in Germany, 1 million in UK 

432 million streams on Spotify 

Million Flops: 

#4 USA, #85 Germany, #39 UK, #29 France

1 million sales in USA, 200k sales in UK, not certified in Germany

196 million streams on Spotify 

I've seen people calling 45seconds a flop, but honestly, it's not, meanwhile the heavenly promoted Million Reasons is a big flop rih3

Yes just Ignore the fact 45 seconds has three big artists on it one of them ( Paul mc cartney ) is from like a huge iconic musical group ( the Beatles ) and that million reasons is a ballad from a mediocre gags album cuz that’s fair

9 minutes ago, ScatsusGifsallah said:

Paul McCartney is so relevant, he really made that song a hit. I was perched for his return 

His return came just as quickly as it left smh

18 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

Y’all acting like Paul McCartney isn’t a damn legend and wasn’t a part of the biggest pop music act of all timefall9

The lack of real world awareness wendy4 

1. FFS is literally one of Rihanna's best songs.

2. Rihanna is bigger than Gaga in the singles department.

3. Kanye and Paul have huge followings. There are a lot of people that listen to music outside of pop girls, despite what some of you guys think.

1 hour ago, ScatsusGifsallah said:

Paul McCartney is so relevant, he really made that song a hit. I was perched for his return 

What made Work, This Is What You Came For, Needed Me, Love On The Brain and Wild Thoughts hits then? nat1 

47 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

What made Work, This Is What You Came For, Needed Me, Love On The Brain and Wild Thoughts hits then? nat1 

Sarcasm sis, if anyone genuinely thinks Paul had anything to do with that songs success there sadly mistaken. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.