Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SANDCASTLES

Slasher!: ??? [Signups]

Hello Uglies...

It's me... The Grandmaster Slasher 

I've been resting my weary bones and prepping a special season filled with twists, turns, sex, violence, and DRAMA! 

I can't reveal much because HE"S WATCHING.... but HE told me to tell you that sign-ups are now open.... and he needs at least 12 or more sacrifices players! So signup below and once the list is filled we can start! If you don't know how to play, read the description below and let me know f you have questions!

1. @Jae

2. @Royale

3. @Urbanov

What is slasher?

Slasher is a party game created for about 12 or 14 people, but can be accommodated for more or less. A group of players are killers, and they have to vote on who to kill in the group of campers. So basically two teams.

Alot of this game has to do with Private Messaging so i hope those of you who sign up will commit to it 

The game is short, it takes about a week or two. So don't expect to invest a lot of time into it, i just need your vote when the time comes.

How To Play:

The game is split into two events. Day time and Night time. I know we all have different time zones so instead of actual day time and night time it will be fictional.

• In the day time, all players will chat in the thread and try to get to know eachother as much as possible (to reveal if their slasher or camper)
  • In the night time, killers will vote in a private groupchat who to kill while campers are asleep.

After someone is killed during the night. In the daytime i will announce (as the narrator) who was killed and how and what role they were (camper, psychic, cop, ill get to that later tho)

In the day time, campers need to vote on who the killer is. They can also chat amongst themselves, even the killers pretending to be innocent. If they are right when voting, a killer is eliminated. If your wrong, you just killed an innocent member on your team  

How to win: All slashers need to do is kill all of the campers. Campers need to get rid of the all killers before it is too late. If there are more killers than campers then the remaining campers lose.

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:10 PM, Jae said:

If I actually play this time can I sign up 

Yes....

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:02 PM, Royale said:

Sign me up! 

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 2:49 AM, Urbanov said:

Can't believe this game is actually coming back shock1

SIGN ME UP antm1

Tag everyone who you'd think would play!!! I'm ready to bring Slasher back to its former Glory by Britney Spears

Just now, Urbanov said:

Sabrina is also in this ad and her dance moves are... something else rip4 

I'm only here for sza, boo. ;) 

We love black girls with rhythm kpxF0OB.gif

6 minutes ago, Beaux said:

A killer

I mean what is the purpose of the game xtina3 do I get a private session with my hubby beaux?

@Marlon read all the roles here 

if u decided to play, @SANDCASTLES will PM you with the role and it will have a clear description of your role, don't worry. For now maybe you should read about the game and familiarize yourself with everything. 

Sandy pls put the roles in the OP for the new players who are playing for the 1st time...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.