Sign in to follow this  

Demi Lovato talks hanging out with Ariana

Tasso    16,058

Lovato has little tolerance for fakeness of any kind. "The people that aren’t willing to chill with you at home are the type of people that just want to be seen with you," she says. "When Ariana Grande and I hang out, it’s super chill. One time I went over to her place. She had never heard of the Charles Manson murders." As both tweeted later, they hiked to his Cielo Drive house and rang the bell. "We were spooking ourselves out!" She’s close with Iggy Azalea, too, and when I mention that the internet seems to have turned on Azalea, Lovato rises to her defense. "She’s super low-key; she doesn’t drink or party. She has struggled a lot," says Lovato. "'No money, no family, 16 in the middle of Miami.' That lyric explains a lot of her story. She’s very outspoken, and sometimes it can turn people off. But that’s one of the reasons I love her. She’s not the type of person who lies to you."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/8235911/demi-lovato-interview-billboard-cover-story-2018

Queen    18,153
On 3/11/2018 at 9:15 AM, Luca said:

Only the best ex-acts! oprah14 

Add in Miley and we have the holy trinity of ex-acts! ny1