Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Old Crow Medicine Show member praises Kesha

The group is also part of Ken Burns' upcoming series on country music, which is due to premiere on PBS during September of 2019. Meanwhile Secor and company are still buzzing over their recent CMT Crossroads episode with Kesha.

"I had such a good time with that woman who is Kesha," Secor reports. "I don't know a lot of pop people or women on the cover of Rolling Stone. She might be the only person on the cover of Rolling Stone who's a pop singer who I ever ate catering with. But if they're all like Kesha it really increases my love and respect for the women at the top of pop music. I just found her to be a really great person and fun to be with. I'm kind of a natural skeptic about pop music, but Kesha showed me you really can get to the top of pop music and retain a sense of passion and an understanding of the craft. I'm a big fan now."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/8238619/old-crow-medicine-show-volunteer

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.