Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

SJW's coming for Rihallah and the fad

2 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

Every drag Crapga gets is a good one. oprah14 Rihallah should have gone back to her iconic TLC shade though.

that was a failure of a shade though since tlc took that picture for breast cancer awareness not for "art"

10 hours ago, QueenCedar101 said:

Believe it or not, it is not just in internet thing. There are compliations of them acting up in public, and there have been cases where SJW's have gotten people fired from a job. 

Some may act like this in public but it's mostly an internet thing, really. Someone who is not very familiar with the internet wouldn't even know what a SJW is.

On 10.3.2018 at 12:46 AM, Sailor Mars said:

Every drag Crapga gets is a good one. oprah14 Rihallah should have gone back to her iconic TLC shade though.

Why did I die at Crapga rip2

Rhat is a transophobic disgusting cunt. I'm not shocked tho, I'm still wandering how did she managed to escape from her cage at the zoo tbh. Anw, to all ignorant rhats I said : being a woman has not much to do with genitalia but rather with who you are inside. Same goes for men. Sexual identity it's a state of mind and not just a genitalia issue. I hope only that Rihanna's hatefull posts will not taken too seriously by her ignorant rhats followers. aretha1

14 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Rhat is a transophobic disgusting cunt. I'm not shocked tho, I'm still wandering how did she managed to escape from her cage at the zoo tbh.

cringe

1 hour ago, The One Above All said:

Rhat is a transophobic disgusting cunt. I'm not shocked tho, I'm still wandering how did she managed to escape from her cage at the zoo tbh. Anw, to all ignorant rhats I said : being a woman has not much to do with genitalia but rather with who you are inside. Same goes for men. Sexual identity it's a state of mind and not just a genitalia issue. I hope only that Rihanna's hatefull posts will not taken too seriously by her ignorant rhats followers. aretha1

are u serious right now? 

I won't even get into the whole zoo thing, because this is extremely racist if u took into account how black people were actually kept in zoo cages back in slavery days as a form of torture, i won't get into it, if you know anything about racism you'd know you should never use animal analogues against a black person, but eh... what can i say.... 

it is funny to me you would go full racist mode against her being a black woman but will cry over sth she didn't even do, how is her post trans-phobic? i don't even think she thought about trans ppl at all when she clicked 'share'... let alone offending them..

GENITAL-reconstruction procedures are often included when you transition. they are used to correct primary and secondary sex characteristics. What you are talking about is non-op trans-ppl who chose not to undergo GENITAL- reconstruction, but there are a lot of trans ppl who are willing to undergo all the procedures (including GR) in order to fit one's gender identity. so Yeah, Genitals do matter even in the context of transitioning. 

47 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Nope. Honestly I've seen people like Rihorse before, but I had to pay the admission. aretha1

This is not how Sailor Uranus would handle this wendy4

56 minutes ago, Beaux said:

are u serious right now? 

I won't even get into the whole zoo thing, because this is extremely racist if u took into account how black people were actually kept in zoo cages back in slavery days as a form of torture, i won't get into it, if you know anything about racism you'd know you should never use animal analogues against a black person, but eh... what can i say.... 

it is funny to me you would go full racist mode against her being a black woman but will cry over sth she didn't even do, how is her post trans-phobic? i don't even think she thought about trans ppl at all when she clicked 'share'... let alone offending them..

GENITAL-reconstruction procedures are often included when you transition. they are used to correct primary and secondary sex characteristics. What you are talking about is non-op trans-ppl who chose not to undergo GENITAL- reconstruction, but there are a lot of trans ppl who are willing to undergo all the procedures (including GR) in order to fit one's gender identity. so Yeah, Genitals do matter even in the context of transitioning. 

Idk to me she looks like a weird animal that you see at the zoo. I was not thinking about her skin color at all. Anw I wasn't fully serious obviously. But I do think that her post shows her immaturity by portraying the dumb stereotype of women against dicks. That post was so reductive to say the least. mad3

Genitalia is a secondary aspect in the context of gender identity. And GR procedures require a privileged economic and social status.

10 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Sailor Uranus does not support trans-phobic posts. And making comparison between a black woman and a horse is not racism. scream2 

Did I accuse you of racism? Never made it a think about race so now I'm wondering where this is coming from kylie2 the color doesn't matter, this comparisons are just rude kylie2 and this post is not transPHOBIC at atll. kylie2 sometimes I want 2008 back. But I love most of the progress we made since then

14 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Sailor Uranus does not support trans-phobic posts. And making comparison between a black woman and a horse is not racism. scream2 

so allegedly transphobic posts are bad but comparing black woman to an animal that managed to escape from the cage at the zoo is somehow ok? cool story bro

7 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

so allegedly transphobic posts are bad but comparing a woman to an animal that managed to escape from the cage at the zoo is somehow ok? cool story bro

Exactly, as long as you avoid meaningless adjectives referring to her skin color, like I did. 

26 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

Did I accuse you of racism? Never made it a think about race so now I'm wondering where this is coming from kylie2 the color doesn't matter, this comparisons are just rude kylie2 and this post is not transPHOBIC at atll. kylie2 sometimes I want 2008 back. But I love most of the progress we made since then

tenor.gif?itemid=5933423

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.