Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Blind Item: Gargoyle shows her disgusting self during recording session for ”A Star Has Flopped“

47 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

It might be legit but we need confirmation from other peeps interesting1

We’ll probably get it once the movie ends up being a disaster and Bradley and Gags have a fall out! tehe1 

46 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Fake news, other than Gaga not being sober. oprah14 

Literally when the fuck did you start stanning FadGa? oprah12 I liked you better when you were being a bitch.

14 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Literally when the fuck did you start stanning FadGa? oprah12 I liked you better when you were being a bitch.

I've always low-key liked Gaga. I mean my username is AguGaga, although it would've been more accurate if it was AguRiri tbh oprah14 

7 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I've always low-key liked Gaga. I mean my username is AguGaga, although it would've been more accurate if it was AguRiri tbh oprah14 

Change it then dahling jj1

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

So change it oprah14 

7 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

It might sound like she's an unapologetic bitch, but sometimes you know she's gotta call it like it is!yas1

I see you listened to Rebel Heart and decided to cite a line from one of the worst songs on it? fall9 

On 3/12/2018 at 12:46 PM, Sailor Mars said:

I see you listened to Rebel Heart and decided to cite a line from one of the worst songs on it? fall9 

Um excuse me bitch unapologetic bitch is one of the best songs on repel charts 

( 2nd best to ghost town ) 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.