Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Blind Item: Gargoyle shows her disgusting self during recording session for ”A Star Has Flopped“

What’s going on with “A Star is Born” btw? Doesn’t it come out In like 2 months? I haven’t seen a trailer, haven’t seen promo or heard anything about it ? Shouldn’t the soundtrack be released soon?

5 hours ago, Agugaga said:

What’s going on with “A Star is Born” btw? Doesn’t it come out In like 2 months? I haven’t seen a trailer, haven’t seen promo or heard anything about it ? Shouldn’t the soundtrack be released soon?

Ikr it’s kinda dodgy rip2 

11 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Omg I just looked it up the studio changed the release date again dead2 

This movie is never going to be released lmfao1 Telephone part 2 teas

6 hours ago, Agugaga said:

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

Ikr it’s kinda dodgy rip2 

58 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Omg I just looked it up the studio changed the release date again dead2 

46 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

This movie is never going to be released lmfao1 Telephone part 2 teas

Lmaoooo it seems like the story in the OP might not be fake at all! sass1 

The bitch made them re-record with the band she selected, so she would have a say in which direction, musically, this film was going. Now they have to reshoot the scenes with the old band! ny5 

On 3/20/2018 at 7:13 PM, harry said:

It was originally scheduled for October. 

Nope. It was originally scheduled for September, then they pushed it up to May, and now back to October. 

3 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Nope. It was originally scheduled for September, then they pushed it up to May, and now back to October. 

In other words, it’s been tossed around the schedule since it’s inception. WB tends to do that. It’s not like it’s been shelved. Lol

Update!

That directorial epic of a movie from this A+ list mostly movie actor just gets worse. At this point, it is a jumbled mess with terrible performances and several entire scenes need to be shot again. Very quietly the studio is bringing in other people to slowly push the actor out. Bradley Cooper "A Star Is Born"

tehe1tehe1tehe1 

37 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Update!

That directorial epic of a movie from this A+ list mostly movie actor just gets worse. At this point, it is a jumbled mess with terrible performances and several entire scenes need to be shot again. Very quietly the studio is bringing in other people to slowly push the actor out. Bradley Cooper "A Star Is Born"

tehe1tehe1tehe1 

jj4 

Just a quick reminder for the Gaga stans that think this movie will be anything but a flop.

The shit that’s been going on behind the scenes is enough to know that people will probably try to sabotage this if anyone even cares in the first place.

1 hour ago, Sailor Mars said:

Just a quick reminder for the Gaga stans that think this movie will be anything but a flop.

The shit that’s been going on behind the scenes is enough to know that people will probably try to sabotage this if anyone even cares in the first place.

I can already predict her atrocious performance, just from the trailer alone lol. Vocals are going to be on point, she can pull off the rock chick voice easily but...

Her acting... however... jj4 It's so predictable, she's going to absolutely sound and look robotic / rehearsed / poised during scenes that are supposed to feel subtle and unguarded and then do good at scenes that are supposed to be dramatic / high key, which will be too unbalanced for any genuine watcher to enjoy, and funny enough : it reflects exactly what she is as a performer. oprah14 

So all in all it's just going to be another role which she doesn't contribute anything to. It's just Lady Gaga playing a role, she won't become a different character.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.