Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Blind Item: Gargoyle shows her disgusting self during recording session for ”A Star Has Flopped“

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Just because I don't argue with people for 10 pages for the same subject over and over again? oprah14 

No, because there is gonna be a lot of Gaga threads soon! cry6 

1 hour ago, The Plague said:

i'm rlly supposed to decode this thing as i read like's it's a reverse Madlib or sth??? goodbye wendy4

Basically in a nutshell, this blind item claims that Joanne is a C.U.N.T that stole credits from this songwriter and kicked him and his band out of the project and had her boyfriend and his band take their place. aretha1

Personally I believe every word. It's so.... her. aretha1

9 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Basically in a nutshell, this blind item claims that Joanne is a C.U.N.T that stole credits from this songwriter and kicked him and his band out of the project and had her boyfriend and his band take their place. aretha1

Personally I believe every word. It's so.... her. aretha1

Wow, who knew the ghost of Gaga’s aunt was such a ratchet ass bitch. Can’t believe gaga dedicated a full alb 2 ha rih1 

but hmm I half believe this cuz I think gaga has a lot of issues she hasn’t fully dealt with and a superiority complex so I can kinda see it, but the part about bending over w/o underwear seeeems like sth a stanworld persn would maybe think of lol. 

On 3/11/2018 at 4:34 PM, Yzma said:

We’ll probably get it once the movie ends up being a disaster and Bradley and Gags have a fall out! tehe1 

On 4/5/2018 at 1:01 PM, Yzma said:

Update!

That directorial epic of a movie from this A+ list mostly movie actor just gets worse. At this point, it is a jumbled mess with terrible performances and several entire scenes need to be shot again. Very quietly the studio is bringing in other people to slowly push the actor out. Bradley Cooper "A Star Is Born"

tehe1tehe1tehe1 

On 7/4/2018 at 11:54 AM, Yzma said:

Just a quick reminder for the Gaga stans that think this movie will be anything but a flop.

The shit that’s been going on behind the scenes is enough to know that people will probably try to sabotage this if anyone even cares in the first place.

omg these comments didn't age well lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 

On 7/4/2018 at 2:00 PM, Yzma said:

No, because there is gonna be a lot of Gaga threads soon! cry6 

at least one of your predictions was right  clap3 

On 3/17/2018 at 2:20 AM, Urbanov said:

This movie is never going to be released lmfao1 Telephone part 2 teas

On 3/18/2018 at 11:21 PM, Goldie said:

Flopga destroying and ruining anything she comes into contact with per usual fall1rip2

On 7/4/2018 at 1:28 PM, Jjang said:

I can already predict her atrocious performance, just from the trailer alone lol. Vocals are going to be on point, she can pull off the rock chick voice easily but...

Her acting... however... jj4 It's so predictable, she's going to absolutely sound and look robotic / rehearsed / poised during scenes that are supposed to feel subtle and unguarded and then do good at scenes that are supposed to be dramatic / high key, which will be too unbalanced for any genuine watcher to enjoy, and funny enough : it reflects exactly what she is as a performer. oprah14 

So all in all it's just going to be another role which she doesn't contribute anything to. It's just Lady Gaga playing a role, she won't become a different character.

lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 

On 7/4/2018 at 6:28 AM, Jjang said:

I can already predict her atrocious performance, just from the trailer alone lol. Vocals are going to be on point, she can pull off the rock chick voice easily but...

Her acting... however... jj4 It's so predictable, she's going to absolutely sound and look robotic / rehearsed / poised during scenes that are supposed to feel subtle and unguarded and then do good at scenes that are supposed to be dramatic / high key, which will be too unbalanced for any genuine watcher to enjoy, and funny enough : it reflects exactly what she is as a performer. oprah14 

So all in all it's just going to be another role which she doesn't contribute anything to. It's just Lady Gaga playing a role, she won't become a different character.

And now she's getting Oscar buzzlmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 The way fossils lose at literally everythinglmfao2

28 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

And now she's getting Oscar buzzlmfao2lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 The way fossils lose at literally everythinglmfao2

So I was wrong, lol. She gave a better performance than I anticipated, but I still don’t think It deserves Oscar buzz and I can go into detail about that. But let’s not, Im enjoying the soundtrack, the film was ok and so was her performance. Still not a fan of her done being the Pop outcast and is settling to be a cliche Hollywood chick. That just means that she has nothing to say anymore to me. 

But whatever, enjoy this project all you can. You got your bit of glory after years of disappointments. 

Lose at everything? Is this the part where you bait me to state that Madonna’s the highest selling / most acclaimed female Pop artist ever so you can tell me how insecure I am for stating that? ellie1

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

So I was wrong, lol. She gave a better performance than I anticipated, but I still don’t think It deserves Oscar buzz and I can go into detail about that. But let’s not, Im enjoying the soundtrack, the film was ok and so was her performance. Still not a fan of her done being the Pop outcast and is settling to be a cliche Hollywood chick. That just means that she has nothing to say anymore to me. 

But whatever, enjoy this project all you can. You got your bit of glory after years of disappointments. 

Lose at everything? Is this the part where you bait me to state that Madonna’s the highest selling / most acclaimed female Pop artist ever so you can tell me how insecure I am for stating that? ellie1

Kind of like Vadgedonna running to Evita after two consecutive underperforming eras? Except in her case, both the movie and the soundtrack received mediocre reviews at best, while ASIB has been praised almost unanimouslylmfao2 Go stream Champagne Rosemad13

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.