Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Blind Item: Gargoyle shows her disgusting self during recording session for ”A Star Has Flopped“

Four For Friday - Justice For A Friend

This is from a friend of mine who wanted to get a little justice for someone. So, because he can tell it best, I only did a little light editing.

My old friend and long time collaborator #1 is a multiple Grammy winning producer in Nashville.  He wanted to get into working on music for films and television. His first and to my knowledge only gig like this (because of his horrible experience) was to be the music producer and supervisor (of original music) for #2 (an upcoming reboot).

Early on the process went great. He was very excited. Probably more excited than I had ever heard him. He was in regular contact with #3 (A+ list mostly movie actor), who during this part of the experience was very excited about the direction he was taking the music for the project. #1 enlisted many of his top tier friends and collaborators to write songs for the film. He even brought in an older gentleman, a songwriting legend from days gone by named #4. #1 hand picked one of his unsung songs from the 70’s to be a song featured in the movie. A beautiful song. #4 had lost his only son years back and had basically sold all his guitars and, in his sadness, had stepped out of music almost all together. #1 had been a new friend who had given #4 some hope and a new, pure start.

Anyways as time drew near for #1 to go to LA to begin tracking for the soundtrack, things seemed brighter and brighter. It seemed as if the music for this film was going to be top notch and really authentic.

#1 brought the band he uses to LA to record these songs that he’d curated for the album and this is where he met #5 (A/A- list singer). From the moment it began, #5 was unstable. Apparently she was claiming sobriety but gave off the vibe of someone who was still on the sauce and more.  Anyways, she’s there in the studio with #1 and his band who have worked for months to make this a reality. Now mind you, #3 has been on board with #1’s vision from day one and has been excited for where it is all going.

The minute they get in the studio #5 immediately is telling #1 that “nobody buys records with live drums on them” and is, at every turn, attempting to undermine #1’s role in all of this. #1 is a sensitive guy. He’s also not one to fight. So often when battled, he will just take a step back. But in this case he wanted to stand by his vision which everyone from the studio to #3 had been on board with.

#5 also had her boyfriend there. I won’t name him because he is someone that I consider a friend, but we aren’t really that close. Fair weather friend at times I believe. But our families are tied together closely so I won’t name him here but I’m sure you can figure it out.

Anyways, at every turn, she would turn to him and, despite his previous stances, he would always defer to her. #3 also did the same thing when face-to-face with her ire.

She would speak to the engineers and #1’s assembled band and assistant like slaves. Really rude type s**t. And if someone wasn’t paying attention, she would drop something and bend over (in the short dress she was wearing) revealing that she was not wearing any underwear. This would happen multiple times throughout the day and evening.

Then any time someone would disagree with her and agree with #1, she would burst into aggressive tears and claim misogyny, “that the world only listens to men and women don’t have a voice”.

Needless to say, nothing ever came of the session and #1 went home frustrated and disappointed.

Once #1 returned to Nashville he had calls with the movie studio and #3 and they agreed to let #1 cut the songs in Nashville with placeholder vocals in place. It is important to mention as well that #1 had arranged for the great players who he uses a lot to be in the film. All that paperwork had been done and it was the plan.

He cut some tracks and they were fantastic, including the #4 track. He sent them all to the studio and they, as well as #3 again loved it.

What happened next? #5 told the studio she was out unless her boyfriend and his band were in the film instead of #1’s band. Once they agreed to that, she and her boyfriend went and recorded all the songs over (including the #4 song). She once again played the “it’s my way or the highway card on this”. #1 was quietly excommunicated from the project and her tracks and her man’s band was used.

The real kicker? Her and her man took writing credit on poor old #4’s song.

There is a positive note to the original LA story. After the session was over and #5 and everyone but #1 and the band were gone, #6 (permanent A lister who has been in one A+ list group and one A++ list group), who had been next door recording, walked in with two giant bottles of whiskey and said “sounds like you guys need some relief” and poured them all drinks and took them all driving in his ultra fast Tesla. I gained some respect for him that day. But lost all from #5. 

Reveal:
#1 - Multiple Grammy winning producer in Nashville: Dave Cobb
#2 - An upcoming reboot: "A Star Is Born"
#3 - A+ list mostly movie actor: Bradley Cooper
#4 - Older gentleman, a songwriting legend from days gone: Billy Joe Shaver(son Eddy Shaver)
#5 - A/A- list singer/boyfriend: Lady Gaga/Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real (not sure if a boyfriend, but probably sleeping with him)
#6 -Permanent A lister who has been in one A+ list group and one A++ list group:Dave Grohl ("Nirvana" and "Foo Fighters")

Crazy Days and Nights is easily the least reliable site for blind items. The guy behind it doesn't even live in LA and most of his "sources" feed him false info, which he parrots as gospel. This is very probably false or embellished heavily.

If this was true, its been knew Gaga can be a lowkey bitch behind the scenes, I mean it's fair to say she's earned her right to demand authority rav1 Also kind of creepy the source was looking up her skirt, she doesn't have to wear underwear if she doesn't want to xtina1 

1 hour ago, Americunt said:

Crazy Days and Nights is easily the least reliable site for blind items. The guy behind it doesn't even live in LA and most of his "sources" feed him false info, which he parrots as gospel. This is very probably false or embellished heavily.

Thank God.

Not believing this until it is confirmed moo5 and well just to quote Ariana: “having something to say is not the same as being a bitch.”

4 hours ago, Americunt said:

God damn it, Americunt. ew2 

You could have at least let this thread help Battlegrounds become a little more active before clocking it right away. This is counter-productive. clap1 

Then again, this story is one of the longest and most elaborate on crazynightsanddays. I think there is a great chance that this is one of the few non-fake stories, actually.

1 hour ago, petedagrk said:

I see a source is not provided. Kevin making stuff up. Good job clap3

Oh, sorry...

My bad!

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/03/four-for-friday-justice-for-friend.html?m=1

It‘s one of the sites that exposes drama that goes on behind the scenes in Hollywood. They are getting these from insiders or people involved themselves but they edit out the names of the actual people, so others can guess them.

4 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

If this was true, its been knew Gaga can be a lowkey bitch behind the scenes, I mean it's fair to say she's earned her right to demand authority rav1 Also kind of creepy the source was looking up her skirt, she doesn't have to wear underwear if she doesn't want to xtina1 

Yeah, this is like a piece of meat walking into a den full of hungry lions and asking to remain safe. please get a grip of how the world works. Yes, women should be allowed to wear what they want to, this is a fantastic idea to have on papers, but it is VERY naive to think ALL men have the self-control you implied, SOME men are controlled by their dicks and this type is VERY POPULAR in the entertainment industry going by recent stories (me too ?) (kesha's story?). Bending over while wearing nothing underneath is not something i will advice young female artists to do while in the company of these creeps. i'm not asking for women to wear full burqas either but be mindful of how these creeps act in the workplace. Even men should be mindful if terry crews's story is anything to go by. 

gaga already told us she was a rape victim (2013's swine?) so i find her behavior in the above story (if it is even true) to be VERY interesting to say the least, but then again she made a song called "do what you want with my body" with 3 confirmed rapists so i'm not sure what to make of all of this. 

4 hours ago, Americunt said:

You are interminably dull eve1 

Anyway, I think this is story is real. It’s far too detailed and elaborate to be just some random trolling that was pulled just out of anyone’s ass. 

Besides, is anyone suprised Gags and DJWhiteShit are currently in Nashville again for alleged “reshoots” for ASIB? lmfao2 

20 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Anyway, I think this is story is real. It’s far too detailed and elaborate to be just some random trolling that was pulled just out of anyone’s ass. 

Besides, is anyone suprised Gags and DJWhiteShit are currently in Nashville again for alleged “reshoots” for ASIB? lmfao2 

It might be legit but we need confirmation from other peeps interesting1

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.