Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sylk

‘Piece of Me’ is the SECOND BESTSELLING tour by a female artist in the UK, according to StubHub

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

Wow this is kinda big dead1 

Tea and for an artist who had such a long hiatus from oversees touring, she's just TOO relevant at this point 

3 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Tea and for an artist who had such a long hiatus from oversees touring, she's just TOO relevant at this point 

I'm willing to gee see her but it falls on the same exact date as a festival I want to attend as well, 365 days in a year and both managed to have a thing on the same day. fall9 

4 minutes ago, Luca said:

I'm willing to gee see her but it falls on the same exact date as a festival I want to attend as well, 365 days in a year and both managed to have a thing on the same day. fall9 

Oop I don't know how good this festival is but honestly if i had the chance I'd see Britney who knows when miss britney will ever tour again! fall9

7 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Oop I don't know how good this festival is but honestly if i had the chance I'd see Britney who knows when miss britney will ever tour again! fall9

Exactly this tea! But then the next problem, no one wants to go with me. fall9 

14 hours ago, Sylk said:

we dont want her to go xtina! fall9 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.