Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sylk

SECRET SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES IN DELICATE VIDEO REVEALED

me and @Taylor was making out while Delicate video was playing on our 105" Class 105S9 Curved 4K UHD Smart TV then suddenly as he was nibbling on my neck I glimpsed at the screen and noticed something "pause pause i yelled" 

and after further inspection we were shocked

it says JOE'S DELI in the back omg her mind

EISYUR5.jpg

but we didn't stop there, we wondered why miss taylor chose this particular back breaking shot as the thumbnail and upon further look we were shocked

if you zoom in here at this section you can clearly see SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES

pfDLGCw.png

DcHJSya.png

ME. I AM SHOCKED 

نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪shock face gif atrl‬‏نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪shock face gif atrl‬‏

first she puts hidden messages on her COVER and now this? has she gone too far??

LXagQEg.gif

نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪shock face gif atrl‬‏

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Taylor still promoting heteronormativity I see... Jack Antonoff must be fuming!

OFdsxqf.gif

inb4 it was Jack who put those subliminal messages 

OFdsxqf.gif

4 minutes ago, Body Language said:

Shocked + upset shed do this

Tea I mean I already forgave her for her silence on the inability of Angela Merkel to form a coalition government in Germany and how this could negatively affect both the global economy and other countries within the European Union but she has gone TOO far this time, I don't think I can support her anymore I'm unstanning Image result for ines brasil gif

9 hours ago, Sylk said:

Tea I mean I already forgave her for her silence on the inability of Angela Merkel to form a coalition government in Germany and how this could negatively affect both the global economy and other countries within the European Union but she has gone TOO far this time, I don't think I can support her anymore I'm unstanning Image result for ines brasil gif

rip2

11 hours ago, Sylk said:

Her reluctancy to support the global movement for algea growth has my rustles Jimmied

30 minutes ago, Body Language said:

Her reluctancy to support the global movement for algea growth has my rustles Jimmied

omg the CAUCASITY tbt to when she completely IGNORED and didn't speak out in support of the intergalactic rebels of Yulcans when they came under attack from the forces of Gaxxmarlokk of Planet BP-49 for stealing resources from their star system which they so desperately needed after their own system was torn apart by a nasty civil war she's disgusting honestly i dont know how anyone can support or stan her 

4 hours ago, Sylk said:

omg the CAUCASITY tbt to when she completely IGNORED and didn't speak out in support of the intergalactic rebels of Yulcans when they came under attack from the forces of Gaxxmarlokk of Planet BP-49 for stealing resources from their star system which they so desperately needed after their own system was torn apart by a nasty civil war she's disgusting honestly i dont know how anyone can support or stan her 

Remember when she let extraterrestrial space dogs in the YIGA Galaxy starve

@Hylia Survived by eating his own tentacle

17 hours ago, Sylk said:

5 hours ago, Sylk said:

STOP lmfao1 

6 hours ago, Body Language said:

Remember when she let extraterrestrial space dogs in the YIGA Galaxy starve

@Hylia Survived by eating his own tentacle

Not hylia bitch lmfao2

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.